Secret (Pt. 2)

You finally make it home to your baby boy. You pick him up and give him and kiss on his forehead. "Hey there Bentley, boy mama is here." You say softly. He coos. You sit on the couch holding him. "Mommy ran into daddy today." You say your best friend walks back into the living room from the bathroom. "You told him?" she asks in a irritated voice. You look at her and then say "he deserves to know." She rolls her eyes and replies "he cheated on you why would you tell him?" you reply "I don't think he did, Jai's not like that he doesn't want more than one women." she rolls her eyes and leaves. Bentley begins to cry you start rocking him and he fusses down.

With Jai (Jai's Pov)

"Mom I'm a dad (Y/n) was pregnant" he say on the phone. She replies "Jai, this is great I'm a grandma." He says "she never told me. I'm kind of upset about It and I want to be in my sons life." She says "you're the one who had another women in your bed when she called it's not her fault she didn't tell you." he replies "I didn't cheat on her Emilia came over to go get an air conditioner." She sighs "well, I hope everything works out and I can see my grandson. What's his name?" he replies "Bentley, just like we agreed on when we were together." I hang up from my mom and decided to text her.

Me: can I see Bentley sometime soon?

(y/N): Yeah. I told you yeah.

Me: when?

(Y/n): tomorrow at 2pm okay?

Me: Perfect. Where?

(Y/n): 6942 Jared St Apartment 3B.

Me: Okay. See you two tomorrow. Thanks.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough I thought I trouble sleeping last night because have I'm so excited to see my son.

1:30pm I decided to go get coffee to calm me down from the excitement/ nervouseness. I go to Starbucks close to her apartment.

1:45pm I ring the buzzer to her apartment she comes to the microphone she says "come up." But in the background I hear my son crying. I walk into the apartment and hear my son screaming. I walk over to his playpen and pick him up. (Y/N) walks out of the kitchen with a bottle "oh." Is all she said I look down at Bentley and (Y/N) hands me his bottle. "Hey Bentley I'm your daddy." He takes the bottle and (Y/N) points to the couch for me to sit down." I brought you these." She smirks at me. "Thank you." she says with a smile walk into the kitchen to get a vase.

I sit there feeding my son and when he is done I kisses him on the forehead and say "good boy Bentley." He tiny fingers wrap around my fingers and I could help but smile. I end up stay all night I even helped put him to bed and give him a bath. "(Y/N)" I say she replies "Yes?" I say "I love you baby, I want us to be a family." She replies "I love you two but I don't know." I just look at her and she continues "let me think about it please. You can see Bentley all you want but let me think about us." I nod and kisses her forehead and leave.