A Magical Christmas

Hey guys this is the sequel to the best Christmas present hope you enjoy!

When 6 o clock finally rolls around I am sitting on the couch waiting for Jai to get out of the shower to head to my parents house. I can here him hum a song, ever since I told him I was expecting our new addition he has been in a amazing mood!
"Honey you ready to leave?" I ask as I finish the touches on my hair. He replies "yup." I turn and look at him and smile wide and reply "geez is my husband and baby daddy so handsome!" He replies with a chuckle "that's why we are having a baby." I reply with a laugh "that and I'm in love with you." He smiles and gives me a passionate kiss.

In the car "are we telling our parents tonigh?" He asks at a stop light I reply "yes I have their gifts right here." He smiles and says "I bet your mom freaks out in a good way! The moment I met her she told me she wants grandbabies." I giggle and say "for sure she probley going to scream and attack you in a big bear hug then I'm next!" He chuckle and says "oh lord. My mom is going to be calm but very happy!" I smile at the thought.

We pull up to the house and see my parents two pugs in the window all excited to see us! I smile and go to open the door when jai comes fling around the other side, he opens my door. "I can still open my door you know." He chuckles and says "just trying to be a gentlemen." I kiss his cheek and say "thanks." We walk hand in hand inside.

Moments after we arrive Jai's parents pull up. My dad is reading the news paper in his recliner as perusal and mom is in the kitchen checking the temperature of the ham to make sure it's perfect. My sister who is 8 years younger than me is sitting on the couch watching so weird cartoon. This is normal for my family. Jai's parents walk in and gives us a hug and we all head into the kitchen to see my family.

"Merry Christmas" my mother says hugging everyone. I reply at the same time as jai mom Karen. "need any help?" I look at Karen and we both giggle and she says "you read my mind." Mom says she need help setting the table so me and Karen set the table while the men and persuaded my sister to turn sports on.

During dinner we all pile onto the dining room to eat the delicious meal
My mom slaved over the oven all day to cook for us. My dad goes around pouring wine into everyone wine glasses when he gets to me I reply "I'm good I'll just have sparkling grape juice." This make the whole table stop and stair at me "what?" I say after about a few minutes. My sister replies "you love this wine so what's the deal?" I reply "I just don't want any is this a big deal? I mean come on?" Jai jumps in an saves me "I'm drinking so she's driving." I smile and under the table I squeeze his theigh. I don't want to tell them just yet that I'm expecting there first grandbaby.

Present opening time I sit on the floor to start handing out presents and jai is so anxious I say "why don't you open ours first." Jai gives me a small smile and I get up and sit on Jai's lap because there is now more room on the couch. I hand my mother and Jai's mom the gifts and say "try to open them at the sametime." So jai and I both count them down "1... 2... ...3" both parents rip open the wrapping paper and then there flew the lid on the box. My mom carful takes out her picture frame not looking at what it says waiting for Karen to take hers out.

Both mom screamed! "Ahhhhh!" Then My moms read out loud "the best part of having you as parents is our baby has you as grandparents." I smile wide and stand up for both mother to attack me with hugs. Both dad of course are confused and my sister says "I'm confused." I giggle and say "baby Courtney is making its way in 2016." My dad smiles wide and says "congrats mommy!" I smile and say "thanks dad!" He hugs me and we all shared some tears. Then my mom says "I have been waiting for you to tell me you are pregnant!" Jai replies "I know I told her on the way over here." My sister says "I'm going to be a auntie! I can't wait to tell my friends!" I smile and say "your going to make an amazing auntie." Jai and I both give get a hug.

Later after jai and I are getting ready to leave after jai loads the car with our presents. "Thanks moms, dads and sis for everything." I say my mom replies "don't be silly you made my christmas the best one yet." I smile and say "that's what jai said to me yesterday. And just wait till little peanut gets here!" My mom squals and says "can't wait." I hug both sets of parents and we head home.