Chapter Six

I once again woke up to the sound of my obnoxious fake child. Me and Calum have to live in the same place for this project like a "real couple" fucking Ducain. So every night we have a sleepover (unfortunate as hell) but at least Ashton and Lexi are there so it doesn't completely suck. The only time we don't is during the weekend because that was Calum's one condition.

"Calum you get it" I called from my air mattress on the floor. Me and him slept in his room while Ashton and Lexi slept in her room with their baby.

"No, you take care of it, it gets the annoying from you anyway." He snapped back.

"Fuck you." I said as I rolled face down into the air mattress, there was no way I was getting up at 3 in the morning to change the thing when I did it last time.

"Whatever, but only because I want it to shut up." He said.

I slightly smiled into my pillow as he went to the other side of the room to tend to the plastic crying object in the cribs we were assigned. His room is quite large and is like climbing Mount Everest to get anywhere because it's so dirty.

"Shit" he whispered as he tripped over his guitar, it didn't help that the room was dark as well.

I tried to stifle my giggle but I couldn't, I started laughing hysterically. The next thing I knew the light was on and Calum was giving me a death glare. If looks could kill I would be 6 feet under by now.

"Shut up" he mumbled as he continued towards the baby.

When he got to the baby he tried everything but it wouldn't go to sleep. He finally resorted to rocking her and it was actually quite cute. Man he's hot when he does that. TF. No. No no no. Calum Hood is unattractive.

The next morning everyone was really tired so Lexi suggested we go out to breakfast because we were too tired to make it.

"I'll drive" Ashton said as he walked to Calum's car.

It's been a week since the baby bomb was dropped and nobody has heard anything from Luke. His dad, however, comes every day to help mom. It's pretty cute. Ashton's nice phase has passed and he is back to being a dick, it was nice while it was there though, it reminded me of old times.

"Ya you are the only one with the energy to do it because you refused to get your ugly ass out of bed last night." Lexi fumed.

"Somebody's grumpy" Ashton said while he and Calum laughed.

"Just shut up Ash." I said.

He just ignored us and got in the car with Calum in shotgun because we were all too tired to argue anymore.

We walked to our usual booth, only when we got there someone else was in it.

A/n~ hey guys sorry for the cliffhanger and the late update- I've been hella busy. Anyway today might be a double update day but I don't know. If not then a new chapter will be coming very soon.

Bye loves
Molly