Chapter Eight

*Trigger Warning*

We both woke up an hour later. We talked for a while and we decided to go back to her house after about 20 texts from the boys asking where we were and threatening to put the babies in the damn oven.

When we got there, we walked up to the Calum's room and walked in.

"Where the hell were you, these things are awful." Ashton exclaimed, motioning towards the babies.

"Elsewhere" I said. Really not wanting to talk to Ashton at all for like a year.

Ashton was about to speak again when Calum cut him off. "Whatever, can you just take them elsewhere please?" He asked referring to the babies. Maybe he could tell that I wasn't in the mood. Why would he want to help me though?

"Fine" Lexi said, taking them into her room, with me following behind.

I decided to go to the bathroom to change the bandage on my cuts, so I told Lexi where I was going and she just shook her head and waved me off.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door, quickly taking off the gauze. Then someone walked in the door.

"Sorry, I thought nobody was in here." Calum said awkwardly. He suddenly looked down at my wrists and his gaze widened.

"What the hell Naomi!" He screamed as he gently grabbed my arm to inspect it. "Please tell my you fell ontop of a cheese grater."

I quietly shook my head as I started to cry. Great. Calum knows. I can't let Ashton know. I can't ruin his childhood hero.

An engulfing hug brought me out of my thoughts. Why was Calum hugging me. I put aside the confusion as I cried into his shoulder. He then picked me up and began to move into his room. I stopped him before he could.

"Calum, Ashton can't know. He can't know why or how or that I'm even doing it. First of all he would kill me. Second of all he really can't know why." I sobbed.

"Shhh Nai, Ashton's out getting the pizza we ordered, but I wanna know why." He said gently, opening the door and putting me on his bed. "You're not leaving until I know."

"Ask Lexi" I said. 

The last thing I wanted to do right now was explain all of this to him. Why does he even care, I mean sure he's like a brother to me but around the time when Ashton became salty, so did he. I think he got the idea to leave me alone so he just nodded his head and walked off. I quietly walked into the bathroom to finish what I started before I was interrupted. When I was done re bandaging my arms and legs, I walked back into Lexi's room. When I got there, Calum was on the floor comforting Lexi who was crying, and he was crying too.

"Hey guys" I said awkwardly as I stepped inside.

"I'm so sorry this happened Naomi" Calum said, coming up to hug me.

"And Lexi, it isn't your fault, so stop telling yourself that." He said.

"What are we going to do when Ashton gets home?" I said, kinda laughing.

"Well obviously we should clean ourselves up first." Calum said chuckling.

"Ya lets do that." Lexi said joining in on our laughs.

For the remaining time until he got home, we just talked, being careful not to cry anymore because Ashton would notice our faces were blotchy when he got home if we cried more.

About half an hour later, we heard the kangaroo voice of my brother, saying he had food so we all ran down the stairs, attacking him. I was so happy at that moment, all of us in a big pile on the floor laughing, it was like old times. And it made me realize that I shouldn't be lying to Ashton, he needs to know the truth, and so does mom.