Chapter Twenty Four

"Dude that was dope!" Luke exclaimed as we left the pizza parlor.

"I know, why did someone want our autograph, that was our first show." Calum pondered.

"Have you guys forgotten that you have more than 9 thousand subscribers on YouTube?" Lexi answered as the boys continued to be amazed.

We all then got into the car and sat in a comfortable silence on the way home until Michael spoke up.

"Does anyone need to be dropped off at home?" He asked because he was the one driving. Everyone said that they were free to hang out so we all went to Michael's house. When we walked in, his mom began to throw questions at us about the show.

"It was amazing mum, Hot Chelle Rae's manager talked to us after and said we might be able to tour with them." Michael told his mom excitedly.

"That's great honey, are all of them sleeping over?" She asked motioning to us, causing Michael to raise an eyebrow questioningly. Everyone said yes so Karen ordered us a pizza while we hung out in Michael's "man cave" which was basically their renovated basement. The boys began to play FIFA while us girls just sat on bean bags and played on our phones.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD GUYS LOOK AT LOUIS TOMLINSON'S TWITTER RIGHT NOW." Kennedy yelled gaping at her phone.

"That mate from One Direction?" I asked calmly.

"YES NOW EVERYONE." She ordered.

The boys were too caught up in the game to even care but all the girls were happy to oblige. In a matter of seconds the room filled with gasps and the only sound was the video game on the tv.

"C-Calum" I stuttered from shock as I walked over to him.

"Yea babe?" He asked as he paused his game making the other boys groan. I immediately showed him my phone making him gasp the same as the girls did.

"Ho.ly.shit" He gaped causing the other boys to look over at my phone.

"Is that?" Michael paused due to amazement.

"Ya babe it's real." Bella said, walking over to sit in his lap.

"HELL YA." Ashton spoke up making everyone start screaming and running around.

"Babe we did it." Calum looked down at me with tears in his eyes. He picked me up and spun me around making me giggle into his shirt.

"What's all of this noise?" Michael's dad came in looking angry. Everyone froze as Michael walked over to him and showed him the phone.

"Son that's amazing!" He exclaimed hugging Michael.

"Let's call all the parents, we're having a party." He said.

"Dad it's 11:00 at night, are you serious?" Michael giggled.

"Hell yes." He exclaimed, running upstairs to tell Karen and call everyone.

"Well I guess we're having a party" Michael chuckled.

A/N- Okay so this chapter is really short and really shit because I'm having complete writers block. Because of the shittyness I will update again really soon to make up for it.
Okay bye loves,
Molly