Chapter Twenty Five

Naomi's POV

Half an hour later, everyone's parents except Kennedy's and Bella's were here. They both had single parent family's who were never home and had no siblings so they were basically on their own. We were all in the basement doing different things.

"Guys do you realize that we're all 40-50 year olds who are pulling an all-nighter with our teenaged children?" Calum's dad chuckled.

"Well dad it's because you love us and we're squad goals and the boys just got tweeted by LOUIS FREAKING TOMLISON!" Lexi giggled.

"Well while we're all here, me and Reese wanted to announce that we're getting married in a year, and the baby is due in two weeks." Mom announced.

"Wait what." Me and Ashton chorused.

"Why don't we know until now?" Luke asked.

"Well while you guys weren't home, Reese left a ring on the faucet of the tub and when I went to take a bath, I found it. This is the soonest we could tell you." Mom said cheerfully.

"Luke I guess we're gonna be brothers." Ashton giggled.

"Oh joy." I joked earning a tackling hug from both Luke and Ashton.

"Mrs. Irwin, remind me again why you wanted the gender of the baby to be a surprise." Bella complained.

"Because Bella dear, the surprise makes it all the better." Mom told her.

"Well now we have more to celebrate, I say we get some sleep and go somewhere fun tomorrow, all of us." Karen suggested.

"I second that." Joy said.

Soon enough we all went to bed wondering what we would be doing in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were woken up at 10:00 in the morning and told to put on bathing suits and report back by noon so everyone went home to do so. At noon, once everyone was back at Michael's Karen told us we'd be going to Typhoon Lagoon, which was a water park in west Sydney, a 45 minute drive away. Me, Calum, Michael, and Bella went in one car. Ashton, Lexi, Luke, and Kennedy in another. And the parents were also split into two more cars. The car ride was just is listening to music getting pumped for the rides.

When we got there, we all went to the bathroom before entering the park. When we walked through the gates, Calum immediately grabbed my hand and ran us to a giant waterslide and the line was pretty long because it was a Saturday. We eventually got to the front though and I was really scared.

"Calum how about I just go on the next one?" I hesitated.

"Naomi we can go two at a time on the tube, sit in my lap and I promise I'll protect you." Calum said convincingly.

"Fine." I agreed reluctantly and climbed into his lap.

"Yay!" He cheered as the ride attendant pushed us down.

I, of course was scared for my life until I realized Calum's hands were wrapped around my waist protectively and I actually began to have fun. We were screaming and laughing all the way until the ride ended.

"See, I told you I would p-tect you." Calum said like a 5 year old which was really cute.

"Ya ya." I fake groaned.

We went on a few more rides before Calum's mom called us in panic.

"Hi guys, Ann Marie is going into labor so we need everyone to head to the hospital, were leaving now and I already have Ashton and his car going back home to get people dry clothes and get your Mom's overnight bag." She rushed.

"Okay mom, we'll be there soon." Calum said and hung up.

We quickly gathered Michael and Bella in our car and sped to the hospital. When we got there we were kind of wet but they still let us in and we went and sat next to Calum's parents. About a half an hour later, Ashton showed up with mom's overnight bag and dry clothes for everyone which we gladly accepted and changed into. We waited patiently for two hours before Ashton began to worry.

"What if it's taking so long because something's wrong I mean the baby is two weeks early." He panicked.

"Relax Ashton, I had Lexi and Calum three weeks before I was supposed too and they were fine." Joy said.

"Why don't I go ask a nurse." Karen suggested, getting up to ease Ashton's panic.

A few minutes later she came back and said the nurse told her everything was fine which put Ashton at a semi-ease. About an hour later, Reese came into the waiting room with a smile on his face.

"Naomi, Ashton, Luke, would you like to come meet your baby sister?" He asked making us three jump up excitedly and follow him.

We walked into the room to see the most beautiful baby girl ever being held by my mom.

"Hi guys, wanna say hi to your sister?" Mom whispered, carefully handing her to me.

"Hi baby, I'm your big sister." I giggled making her giggle too. After that I handed her to Ashton.

"Am I holding her right?" Ashton worried.

"Yes Ashton." Mom whispered.

"Okay, hi little sis, I'm your big brother Ashton, I love you." He said while his eyes were glossy.
After that he handed her to Luke gently, as if he might break her if he wasn't careful.

"I'm Luke babe, I'm also your big brother, but I'm the better one." He chuckled, also getting tears in his eyes. He handed her off to Reese who then spoke up.

"She needs a name but we wanted you guys to help." He said to us.

"How about Aspen?" I suggested.

"I think that sounds beautiful, Aspen Irwin-Hemmings." Mom said sounding it out.

"Aspen Marie" Ashton said, "Marie should be her middle name."

And so on December 8th at 10:41 PM, Aspen Marie Irwin-Hemmings was born into a beautiful family of 5, but she made it 6.

A/N- Okay aawwwwwwwwww. So I just reread my book and I apologize for the terrible writing skills in my first chapters they're terrible. And they're probably still terrible but hopefully I'll improve. Also if you read this story thank you so muchhhhh. Okay byeee loves
-Molly