Chapter Eighteen

It was time. Time for hell to start again. I slowly rolled out of bed turning off the alarm on my phone. When I finally got my lazy ass up I decided to take a quick shower so I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. After my shower I wrapped my towel around my body and examined myself. I wasn't the girl that I was before break started. My mom became pregnant, my "dad" came back, I attempted suicide, and I started dating Calum. The boys changed too, all less dickheadish. As I walked out of the bathroom, Ashton was walking in.

"Good morning sis." He said as he walked past but then stopped when he saw my arms. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back gently to look at them.

"I'm fine Ashton, there's no new ones see?" I said as I showed him my wounded arm.

"Okay, I'm sorry if I'm too pushy but I'd really like you to be there to annoy me 30 years from now." He half smiled.

"I promise I will be there to annoy you until we're old and pruny."

"I'm looking forward to it." He said as he closed the bathroom door.

When I got back to my room I changed into some ripped black skinny jeans with a Pink Floyd tank top that was probably Ashton's not gonna lie. I put some bracelets on my wrist to cover the scars and did some really light makeup. Today was my day to drive, oh joy. After I got ready I went downstairs to prepare a toaster waffle as Calum and Lexi walked in.

"Hey Nai." Lexi yawned as I waved slightly.

"Hey babe" Calum walked over to me kissing my forehead.

"HEY NO PDA!" Ashton yelled as he came down the stairs, "especially by between my best mate and sisterrrrr" he whined. In response to that, Calum pulled me closer to him and pressed a quick kiss to my lips, making Ashton groan and me giggle.

"Ashton be a good brother and let them be happy." Lexi scolded as he sat at the table next to her.

"I second that." My mom said as she came downstairs with Luke's dad. They've been spending a lot of time together recently, I think they're dating.

"Thanks mom, and bye love you!" I said walking out to my car with the others also saying goodbye to my mom and leaving.

The car ride was filled with music and laughter. It was much different from just one month ago, but it was good different, and I was happy.

The school day went regularly, except for lunch when the boys came and sat with us which was different to say the least. People also kept whispering about me, especially when me and Calum were affectionate. Hopefully it's just jealousy and shock, I can't handle much else right now. The bell ringing signifying the end of 5th period cut off my thoughts.

"Hey! Did you see we got a B+ on our baby project?!" Calum said excitedly as we walked out of class.

"Yeah, kinda surprised but yeah." I giggle, he's just so damn cute. "Me and Lexi have cheer so you can either walk home or chill at school until it's over." I added as he groaned.

"Ugh I forgot about that. Can I watch?" He asked hopefully.

"Hm, let me think- no." I said as I walked into the locker room leaving a very pouty cal-pal.

Once we were changed and on the field, coach Moss said she decided to switch up our positions based on evaluations we did the week before break.

"Irwin, you'll be flyer."

"What, I'm a front spot for Haley?" I said confused.

"Well I decided you're better at flying." She said saltily.

Lexi began to bite her lip because she knew about my fear of heights.

"Are you sure?" Lexi asked awkwardly.

"Please Ms. Irwin and Hood I don't need arguments right now. Naomi is now a flyer and its final."

Grand

A/N- Hi guys I'm sorry this sucks and is short but I need filler chapters. I kinda wanna skip to when the baby is born but I won't until later. I promise the next chapter will be more interesting. Also I'm sorry for the late update but my grandpa has been sick for a few weeks and passed away Tuesday night. I will try to update more. Alright love you ❤️❤️❤️