Chapter Fifteen

The party resulted in Michael and kennedy kissing while everyone else just drank. Kennedy was completely sober but Michael wasn't. That will be some interesting information for them tomorrow. I on the other hand took 3 shots, had one beer, and did nothing with anyone except for dancing, but I did end up with a terrible hangover. I woke up with a sudden urge to puke and ran into the bathroom. As I was throwing up I felt someone come in and pull my hair back, also rubbing circles on my back.

"We have to stop meeting like this." Calum said.

"Well maybe if you would learn how to knock." I said with a mock glare.

"Me and Ashton should probably go home soon, Luke's dad is on a business trip and plus he can't be the only one who helps my mom with her pregnancy." I joked.

"Ya, do you want me to wake him up?" Calum asked.

"Well I don't want to poke the bear with the stick so go right ahead hood." I said giggling.

"Ashybear" Calum said in a teenage girl voice.

"Fuck off Calum" Ashton told him in an annoyed tone.

"Nooooo, you and Naomi need to go home because Luke's dad is on a business trip and your mom is pregnant and alone."

"Fine" Ashton grumbled.

"Bai" I yelled as I walked out the front door causing both me and Ashton to wince.

"Sorry" I muttered.

"It's okay" he said passingly.

"Before we walk into the house, what did I do last night?" Ashton asked me when we were about to walk into our house. (Remember the Hood's and Irwin's live right next to eachother)

"Oh ummmm I don't remember."

"Okay, I hope nothing regrettable, I usually do stupid shit when I'm drunk." He laughed.

If he only knew

"Hi mom!" I greeted as I walked inside, only to be welcomed with the sound of puking.

"Morning sickness" I warned Ashton as we walked into the bathroom. He ran to her side and pulled her hair back.

"Thanks honey." Mom said to him once she we done.

We helped her walk into the living room and onto the couch.

"Mom you're only 3 weeks pregnant is this normal?" I asked her worriedly.

"Ya this is just part of it all." She explained.

"That sucks ass mom" Ashton said making all of us chuckle.

"I have an idea, why don't we have an Irwin family movie day." I exclaimed.

"Sounds like a plan to me" Agreed mom.

We both turned to Ashton because he would usually be the one to veto such things.

"Fiiiiinnneee" he drew out.

"YAY" I cheered.

I picked out Mean Girls on Netflix and we watched it cuddled together on the couch. Mom was on the left side, Ashton was on the right side and I was cuddled into mom in the middle. We kept reciting the lines we knew like, "don't have sex, you'll get pregnant, and die". We continued to watch other movies, ordering pizza and making them bring it into us twice, lunch and dinner. At our sixth movie, which was 50 First Dates, I started to doze off on Ashton's chest.

Although I wasn't sure of it before, I had realized that life really was worth living.

A/N- Sorry this is really short but I have another update coming up soon. By the way if you're confused about the time frame it's March, and they had the month off for spring break. Now there's  a week left in March and a week left in their spring break. The baby is due December 15 btw idk if that's eight or nine months but we're just gonna pretend okay? Okay.
Alright brb because I'm updating again today