Chapter Twenty Six

Naomi's POV-
Today we finally get to take Aspen home after like two weeks. Because she was born early she had some health problems that needed to be cleared up before she got home but it did give us time to set up her room.

"Luke I told you this screw goes there not here you dipshit." Ashton yelled at Luke.

"Guys the baby is almost here and you're not even done with the rocking chair." I complained.

"Relax Nay we're almost done." Luke said as he repositioned the last screw to finish it.

The nursery itself was so pretty. It had blue walls with really colorful decals and a white crib. The decorating was left up to me while the boys built the furniture. Her room was right in the middle of mine and Ashton's which was across from where Mom's is and where Luke's will be when he moves in. Although he practically already has, he just needs to put more than just an air mattress in.

"Hi kids, were home." Mom said as she walked in the door with Reese.

"Can I hold her again?" Ashton asked impatiently eyeing his new baby sister.

"Sure, and go show Aspen her new room please." Reese said handing her over which Ashton graciously took with very gentle arms.

All 6 of us went upstairs to look at the new room but after complimenting my decorating skills, mom and Reese left to go take a nap. Eventually Luke left to finish homework and I left to FaceTime Lexi. When I hung up I went across the hall to the bathroom but stopped when I heard noise coming from Aspen's room.

"And I promise if any boy ever hurts you, and I mean any, Luke and I will beat him up for you. I'm gonna be there for you unlike I was with Naomi and I'm going to be the best big brother ever okay Aspy?" Ashton whispered to her softly while rocking her to sleep. It was the cutest moment ever so I decided to take a lowkey photo and closed my phone. On my way back from the bathroom, I bumped into Ashton as he was leaving her room.

"Hi Ash." I greeted happily.

"Hey Nay, do you think she's gonna be okay sleeping by herself?" Ashton asked pointing to the nursery.

"Yes Ashton she's fine." I assured him before walking back into my room.

Luke's POV-

After hearing Ashton and Naomi's conversation outside, Ashton came in to my room to play video games.

"Wow bro I heard you talking to Naomi outside, you're a real softy aren't you?" I teased.

"I just don't wanna mess up like I did with Naomi, I wasn't there for her when she needed me the most and I regret that all the time." He said remorsefully.

"Ya I get it," I said, "I want her to think we're her superheroes."

"Then we have to be good brothers Luke." He said in a duh tone.

"Ya, I guess we do then." I stated.

AN- Okay so I know this is shitty and short but I just kinda wanted to fit that stuff in. The next chapter will be up hopefully on Christmas because it will be a Christmas special so get excited. Okay bye babes and happy holidays😘
-Molly