Chapter Ten

*Trigger Warning*

I woke up the next morning with a headache, too much crying. I got up and made my way to the bathroom for pain killers. On my way there I passed by Ashton's bedroom, the door was open and he was asleep, but Calum was in there. Why was Calum there? Wasn't he supposed to be at his house for that sleepover thing? If Calum was here, why weren't Michael and Luke? Was he worried about me? Why? No he probably just got tired of his house.

After getting the painkillers and swallowing them down, I decided to walk downstairs for food. When I got down there, my mom was with some random officer at the table.

"Hi honey, this is officer Charles, he is going to help with our case."

"What case?" I asked my mom.

"The prosecution of your father." She said like I already should know.

That was my breaking point. I had spent all of my life trying to get away from this man. I was scared he would hurt me. No, I knew he would hurt me. I wasn't thinking straight, I was in panic attack mode, and suddenly, Calum walked into my room.

"Naomi what's wrong?!!?" He said panicking.

"Mom has already started the case for my dad and he's gonna hurt me I can't do it I'm not ready." I said quickly.

He came over and hugged me softly, rubbing circles on my back. I just quietly sobbed into his chest. I looked up and all of the sudden his lips crashed into mine. They moved together in sync like it was meant to be. Wait. Calum. Me. No. I pulled away once I realized what was really going on. Why did I feel sparks? My thought process was interrupted by an awkward voice.

"Um I have to uh go, I'll watch the doll today." He said getting up from my bed, practically running out of my room. Okay.

We still have 1 week and 6 days of the project. Ashton and Lexi's ended yesterday because they don't have the extra week like me and Calum. Stupid cheer coach. Wait he just offered to take the baby... For the whole day.

Once again my thoughts were interrupted.

"Hey." Ashton spoke, walking into my room, "Do you know why Calum left so suddenly?"

"Um I haven't even seen Cal this morning."

There is no way in hell Ashton is going to know.

"Okay, I was just wondering. Wait, why do you look like you've been crying?"

"Mom hired, never mind ask her." I said annoyed.

"Um okay then." He said walking out. I really didn't mean to snap at him but I was not in the mood right now.

A/N- hey guys sorry this is hella short I have had like no inspiration lately so this is a bit of a filler chapter. But um Nalum?!?!?!? Do you ship it😏. Alright vote comment ya. Bye loves.

Molly