Chapter Twenty Three

"Are you kidding me, why do I miss every cuddle opportunity?" Bella said frustrated about last nights events.

"We invited you and Kennedy, it's not our fault you guys didn't decide to come." Luke chuckled.

"Remind me again why I even like this band" Bella sassed.

"Because you love me." Michael said hugging her from behind.

"Very true Clifford." She said turning around to kiss him earning groans from everyone except me and Calum.

"Boys your on stage in 5." The hotel manger said coming into the dressing room.

"Okay, so which bandana?" Ashton came in holding up a blue and a red bandana.

"Blue, it matches your shirt." I said as I went to go sit with Calum.

"Are you nervous babe?" I asked him even though I knew he was, he was practically shaking.

"No I'm fine." He said squeamishly.

"Mmhmmm." I joked before kissing him.

"Guys really though which bandana?" Ashton asked concerned.

"For Christ sakes just put on the blue one." Kennedy said walking up to put it on for him.

"It's time, girls you can go take your seats in the audience, there are about 30 people here so we saved 4 seats." The hotel manager said signaling that the boys needed to go out. I kissed Calum one more time for good luck and we went our separate ways.

"Hi we're 5 Seconds Of Summer, I'm Luke, I'm Calum, I'm Michael, and I'm Ashton." The boys said before going into an Adele cover. We were jamming out and occasionally catching the glances of the boys making them pull a face. They played about 3 songs when Calum said they had an original to sing. This confused me because none of the boys had written anything yet.

"It's called Wrapped Around Your Finger and it's for my beautiful girlfriend." Calum said. "And mine!" Michael exclaimed. When they sang their verses they looked at us and it was so romantic. After a few more songs they thanked everyone and went backstage.

"You guys were amazing!" We said as we walked in with them.

"Thanks, I hope we didn't suck." Ashton giggled.

"No, in fact I personally loved it." A man said coming into the room. "Hi, I'm Richard Stone, the manager of Hot Chelle Rae, and we need a band to open up for us on a month long tour this summer. I want to bring my team to your next gig so that they can approve your addition to the tour. What do you think?" He added.

"Um hell ya." Michael said shaking his hand.

"Okay well I'll be in contact with you soon, bye boys." He said walking out of the room. Once he was out of earshot all the boys started freaking out.

"Naomi did you hear that?!?!" Calum said picking me up and spinning me around.

"Yes I did, congrats babe." I said pecking him on the lips.

"I say pizza to celebrate?" Kennedy said already making her way to the door.

Everyone agreed so we headed to the pizza place. Once we got there, we found a booth to sit down in and saw some girls that were at the concert sitting in a nearby booth. When they saw us they kinda freaked out and came over.

"Hi- uh sorry to bother you but can I- uh- get a picture?" She stuttered.

"Of course." The boys said coming out of the booth.

"Thank you so much." The girl said and walked away leaving the boys in a state of awe as we waited for our pizza to arrive.

A/N- YAY UPDATE 2!! So I know this is very historically inaccurate but just bear with me. Also I imagine the boys as a current version of them, not fetus. Okay, bye loves.

Molly