Chapter Nineteen

"YES!" I cheered as I landed softy. I had finally mastered the in-air scorpion for the homecoming routine. We had a week until homecoming and Calum still hadn't asked me yet, was I disappointed? Yes. Did I show it? Never.

"Nice job flyer" Lexi said mockingly.

"Thanks I think I might actually be getting the hang of it." I said excitedly.

"Hi girls, ready to go?" Calum asked as he pulled the car up to school. After last week when Calum and Ashton had to wait at school during practice, we decided Calum would take us on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays because those were practice days and he would drive to pick us up after because he didn't want to wait and neither did Ashton.

"Yup." I kissed his cheek through the window before climbing into the car.

"Get a room" Ashton whined from the back seat.

"Why are you even here?" I turned around.

"Because we have band practice and we didn't want to stop at home first." He said cockily.

"Do I get to watch?" I asked excitedly.

"Hm let me think- no." Calum said, clearly mocking me not letting him watch my cheer practice last week. This resulted in me pouting with puppy dog eyes until he gave in.

"Fiiiinnnnneeee"

"Dude you're so fucking whipped." Ashton giggled.

"Shut up." Calum pouted as I kissed him briefly before turning on the radio.

"Naomi don't kiss him he might crash." Lexi warned from the back seat.

"I think I'll be fine Lex." Calum groaned.

We listened to the radio for the remainder of the drive, but not without Ashton and Calum complaining about how radio music sucks now days.

"God this sucks, why can't they just bring guitars back to the radio?" Calum complained as we approached Luke's house. His question went unanswered as we walked inside, seeing that Michael was already there with Bella, they kind of had a thing that developed from our giant sleepover.

"Wait holdup- When did we get to bring girls to band practice?" Ashton asked.

"Dude 2 of the girls are band members sisters" Luke stated.

"Well if they're here and so is Michael's eye candy, I get to invite Kennedy." Ashton added, taking out his phone, earning groans from the rest of the boys. We all love Kennedy but we don't want Ashton to start dating her.

"Mate can you just stick to dating girls we aren't friends with?" Calum asked.

"Why, Calum gets to date Naomi and Michael gets to date Bella."

"Ashton hate to break it to you but you're a bit of a man hoe." Bella said, being the first girl to talk in the situation.

"Am not, and maybe I don't want to date her, maybe I just want her to be here because everyone else is so she doesn't feel left out."

In response he just got a lot of whatever's (because everyone knows he has an alterior motive) and a scoff from Luke, maybe he likes Kennedy. When she got there, we all went down to the basement and the guys set up. After a few songs, Luke said they needed new songs, and asked if anyone had any. I immediately looked toward Calum, knowing he had the one he sang to me on our first date. He looked a little nervous but I reassured him with a smile.

"Um well I have this one but it's not very punk rock."

"Well neither are you so it's fine." Kennedy said making all of us girls burst into laughter.

Calum just scoffed and continued, "anyway it's called Wrapped Around Your Finger." He said proudly as he handed it to Luke.

"Dude this is really good, how did you write something this deep?" He asked making me bite my lip.

"I don't know, I guess I just found a muse." He said smiling at me.

"You guys make me nauseous." Ashton and Lexi said at the same time.

We just flipped them off as Calum came over and kissed me briefly before returning to his microphone.

"Okay guys I'm tired so can we just practice one more song then make copies of Calum's Jesus song then go home?"

"Ya sure I'm tired" Luke agreed.

They performed Try Hard before leaving their equipment and heading to the living room with us girls following.

"I have homework so we should go." Lexi said.

"Same" I said before dragging Ashton and Calum out of the house.

"Babe you were amazing" I said as we got in the car, putting my hand on his thigh making us swerve.

"Holy shit keep your hands to yourself so we don't wreck please Naomi." Ashton worried causing me and Calum to laugh.

When we got home, Calum parked his car in his driveway and we all got out. We kissed goodbye before me and Ashton began the 10 feet walk to our house.

"Wait Naomi!" Calum said before running up to us, "I almost forgot" he breathed as he reached for his pocket pulling out a small velvet box. He gave it to me and I opened it, immediately seeing the note on top that read: "Homecoming?❤️" and then seeing the bracelet under it with a Bass charm and a Pom- Pom charm.

"I thought you'd never ask Hood." I said before kissing him for a good 2 minutes.

That night as I was playing around with the bracelet I would never take off again, I saw on the back of the Pom-pom charm it said "my" and on the back of the Bass charm it said "muse". And I fell asleep knowing that I loved Calum Hood.

A/N~ hi y'all. I decided to do another update because I've been shit at updating recently. Also the Nalum feels😱😱. Do you guys think Luke likes Kennedy, or do you think Ashton does? If anyone actually reads this tysm❤️❤️❤️ okay bye😘