Chapter Twenty Eight

WARNING CONTAINS SMUT, READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

Naomi's POV

I was awoken to the annoying ring of my alarm clock that seems to get worse every morning. Especially because today is our first day back from winter break. I was excited for cheer to start again but I was also sad because I wouldn't be able to have as much free time. I also wouldn't get as much time with Aspen.

I woke up just early enough to take a shower so I ran into the bathroom and jumped in. I quickly turned the water all the way to the hot side, I didn't mind the burn, I actually loved the feeling of being in pain but it was completely satisfying at the same time. (Don't make it dirty she's talking about a shower lmao). After my shower I walked back into my room and got dressed in white ripped jeans with a long sleeved shirt from a cheer camp last summer. My scars weren't totally healed and it was kind of chilly, but not enough to need a jacket, so I just put on a few bracelets. After my clothes, I put my hair in 2 French braids and put on foundation, powder, and mascara. When I was finally ready I slipped on my grey vans and went downstairs.

Ever since Aspen was born the downstairs area was always hectic, bottles and pacifiers everywhere, baby proof everything and toys around every corner. Today was no exception. I walked into the kitchen and made myself some oatmeal with fruit and ate it silently because nobody else was awake. About 10 minutes later, a tired looking Luke came down with no shirt on.

"For god sakes Lucas put on a shirt." I scolded like he was his mother.

"Sorry I didn't know anyone else was down here but I'm too lazy to go back upstairs so deal with it." He said groggily.

"Spoken like a true gentleman." I scoffed as I walked to the sink to put my bowl in it.

"Hey wait you barely ate any of this, are you sure you're done?" Luke raised his eyebrows.

"What are you my therapist? Yes I'm done Luke I don't have to eat every bite of every meal okay?" I snapped.

"Okay sorry I'm just worried about you." He said apologetically lowering his head.

"Wait Luke I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap it's just hard sometimes." I apologized.

"I know, I forgive you it's okay." He smiled.

I returned his smile and walked into the living room to avoid snapping at anyone else.

"Hey are you guys ready to go?" Lexi asked as she walked in.

"Ya." I answered walking out.

"Woah you okay babe?" Calum asked because of my annoyed demeanor.

"Ya I just feel weird- it's nothing though I'll be fine." I assured him.

"Okay, if you say so." He said unsuredly.

On the way to school, we were just talking about summer break even though it was still far away. Then the tour came up and they said they still hadn't heard anything about when, but the manager said it was probably next summer. When we got to school Lexi parked the car and we walked over to the lunch tables to meet with our other friends before class.

"Hey guys!" Bella said from underneath Michael's arm around her shoulder.

"How can one be so energetic about school?" Kennedy questioned, glaring at her best friend. "By the way, thank god you guys are here, I was all too done with their soppy shit." she scoffed.

"Tell me about it Ken, you didn't have to be in a car with them" Lexi gestured toward us.

"Damn you guys are salty, just get a boyfriend and all will be solved." Bella shot back.