Epilogue

Naomi's POV

"Calum hurry up everyone's gonna be here soon!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. We were having a New Year's party soon and he was still getting dressed.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. You know 22 year old legs don't fit skinny jeans like 16 year old legs did." He chuckled.

"Ya, ya, whatever." I joked as I heard the doorbell ring.

After Hot Chelle Rae, they signed to Modest management and Capital Records. They toured with One Direction and went on to headline 3 tours of their own. Me and Calum broke up for a while a few years ago because with me at NYU in America getting my theatre arts degree and him touring around the world, it wasn't manageable, but when I graduated 2 years ago, I joined him on tour and he proposed. Since then, we've been planning our spring wedding, it's set for March 27th.

"We out here." An almost 7 year old Aspen said as she came in followed by my parents.

"Aspy where did you learn that?" Calum laughed.

"Mike." she shrugged.

"That's my name, don't wear it out." Michael said walking in the door.

"Michael!" Calum yelled as he trampled him.

"Wow somebody missed me." He said as he hugged him back.

"Hey I never see you anymore" Calum pouted.

"New Year's resolution: spend more time with my friends and less time with my PS4." He pretended to write on his hand.

"Hola mi amigas." Kennedy said as she walked hand in hand with Bella. 

During tour, Bella broke up with Michael to "explore other options", what we didn't know was that "options" was actually Kennedy.

"Bella, how are you, I see you're still bisexual." Michael said awkwardly.

"I'm good Michael and yes, it hasn't changed, if it does you'll be the first to know though." She giggled as she hugged him.

"Hey sis sorry we're late, traffic was awful." Ashton said as he came over the door with Luke and Lexi.

When the boys played Madison Square Garden, me and Lexi went to go see the show because it wasn't a long commute from school. Did I mention she went to NYU with me? Anyways, after the show her and Luke hooked up budding a secret relationship that took 2 years for anyone to notice, they've now been dating for about 3. When the boys moved to LA two years ago, we decided to go with them because we graduated and were/are aspiring actresses. I moved in with Calum, Michael got his own flat, and Ashton moved in with Luke and Naomi claiming he would get "lonely". 

"Ugh, at least you're here." I said as I playfully rolled my eyes giving Ashton and Luke reason to tackle me into a hug. 

"Woah watch the heels, I did 2 whole commercials for these things." I said as we got back up.

"Okay one sister down one to go, where's Aspen?" Luke said as we pointed to the living room. 

"Thanks!" Ashton and Luke said as they ran in her direction.

"Hey be careful of what you say around her, she... repeats things." My mom said as she visually cringed.

"God are they a handful." Lexi sighed as she plopped on the couch.

"I can only imagine, your brother on the other hand is quite nice to live with." I bragged. 

"Ugh save it for someone who cares." she said as she playfully pushed me due to jealousy.

"Hey dat's very mean Wex." Aspen said as she walked into the area of the living room we were in, clearly not getting that it was a joke.

"Yeah very mean." Calum said as he came out of the kitchen to greet his sister.

I decided to go talk to my mom while they had their moment.

"Hey mom, how's it been with you and Reese?" I asked as I hugged her.

"Good, but I saw some pictures of you at a store recently, buying a pregnancy test. Are you-"

"Shhhh!" Me and Calum plan to announce it tonight, I am very surprised though at how you saw and the others didn't though. I said confused.

"I stalk your twitter mentions all the time dear." She laughed. 

"Okay mom." I laughed.

"Hey everyone dinner's ready!" Calum yelled from the kitchen.

Once everyone was gathered at the table, Calum stood up and tapped his fork on his glass.

"Guys, we have an announcement to make!" Calum said as all eyes turned to me.

"I'm pregnant" I exclaimed as everyone rushed to give congratulations.

"Congratulations guys, can you believe we came from me punching Calum because he had scratches on his back to this? Ashton said causing us all to laugh.

"You're right, I'd say it was Unpredictable."