Chapter Seventeen

It was Friday before school started again and I wasn't happy about it. I still had to have that 24/7 surveillance until next Friday and I have been to therapy twice already with another appointment on Sunday. My mom is almost a month pregnant though, in 2 months we'll be able to see if it's a boy or a girl. I hope it's a girl but Ashton and Luke want it to be a guy so that they can teach him how to be punk rock. You can't teach something you don't know though so I don't know how they're going to do it.

My thoughts were interrupted, like always, by the sound of another band cover, probably soon to be on "Hemmo1996" I love teasing Luke about that name. They were making too much noise so I decided to walk in there and quiet them down. As soon as I reached his door though, it swung out and hit me in the face.

"Jesus fucking Christ what is with you boys and opening doors at the wrong fucking time." I yelled.

"Ohmygod I'm so sorry Naomi are you okay?" Luke asked worried.

"Ya I guess I'm fine but this is really not my month" I laughed.

"Are you sure I mean I could totally go get ice for you, are your arms okay-"

"Luke it's okay, you guys don't need to walk on eggshells around me I'm fine."

"I know, I'm sorry it's just that you know and-" I cut him off again.

"Really I'm fine, and that goes for all of you." I said yelling the last part into the room from the hallway.

"By the way could you keep it down I'm trying to sleep and the entire neighborhood doesn't want to hear Teenage Dream I promise."

"Katy Perry songs sung by 4 Australian teenagers are in very high demand right now thank you very much." Luke said.

"I doubt it."

"Why don't you just got to my house and be with Lexi?" Calum asked.

"What part of sleep do you not understand Calum?"

"We're not leaving" Ashton said blankly.

"Fine Jesus Christ" I said walking over to the Hood residence.

In case you didn't know I am not a morning person.

"I have arrived" I said as I walked through their front door.

"Hi sweetie, Lexi's not awake yet, but do you want some tea?" Joy asked.

"Thank you I'd love some." I said walking into the kitchen with her.

"What's wrong hon you look tired?" She asked as we began to drink our tea.

"Ya I am thanks to "5 seconds of irritating" I said annoyed.

"They're a handful aren't they, I really think they'll make it big someday though, they seem to really enjoy it." Joy said.

"Me too but it can get really annoying sometimes." I told her.

"Well other than your lack of sleep, how are you?"

"Oh I'm good, just taking it day by day, I'm pretty happy actually."

"That's good" she said excitedly.

"Hi guys" Lexi yawned as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Lex, I'm hear to take refuge from 5sauce" I giggled.

"I would be too, I would be too" she joked.

We decided to watch movies for a few hours. At 5, my phone ringing interrupted The Interview.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Naomi mom said she wants you to come home real quick." Ashton spoke into the phone.