Chapter Twenty Nine

Previously in Ashton's Sister (c.h.)~

"Calum, why the fuck is your back so scratched up?" asked Ashton through gritted teeth. He knew damn well why, and therein lied the problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Um well I- um Naomi wanna explain?" Calum stuttered. 

Ashton was just standing there clenching his jaw and fists. His veins were popping out in every place possible, he was visibly boiling.

"Well me and Calum, we um-" "Mate they fucked." I started but was cut off by Michael.

When neither of us disagreed, Ashton dove at Calum, shoving him on the ground and punching him repeatedly. 

"Ashton what the hell, get off!" I yelled as Luke and Michael pulled him off my boyfriend.

"How dare you?" Ashton spat at Calum.

Calum just stood there, realizing it would be stupid to fight back. Ashton actually had no reason to be mad, it wasn't like Calum hurt me, he didn't even take my virginity. It made me angry that Ashton decided to react this way so I spoke up.

"Ashton how dare you? How dare you get mad at Calum for having sex with me? Do you remember when I actually lost my virginity? Dad took it, your beloved father and his friends raped me, multiple times. Why didn't you decide to be protective then Ashton?" I asked.

"Naomi I didn't know. Had I known I would've been there to protect you, and I'm so, so, so, sorry, but I'm trying to makeup for it now and you're not letting me." He plead.

"Can we talk in private for a second?" I asked as I motioned to the patio door that led to the house.

We walked into the house leaving everyone outside with their mouths agape.

"Ashton, I know you're trying to protect me but that ship has sailed, I'm 16, I can protect myself now." I said in a gentle voice because his head was hung low in guilt.

"I know I'm just- I'm so fucking sorry Naomi, nobody should have to go through that, especially at such a young age." He struggled.

"But I'm okay now, see Ash?" I said putting my half-smiling face where he could see it because his head was still hung.

He laughed at our stupid position and hugged me as we both put our heads up.

"Ashton, just please do something for me?" I asked.

"Anything Nai."

"Make sure you're always there for Aspen." I answered.

"I fucking swear, and so does Luke." He assured me.

"Good, now let's get back outside before everyone gets worried." I laughed. 

"Yeah, and I'll apologize to Cal." He chuckled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

The rest of the day went pretty uneventfully. Ashton apologized to Calum and they bro-hugged it out, Michael teased me and Calum about doing it, and all returned to normal. It was about 11 when the guys finished rehearsing for a cover they were going to put up soon so Mike asked us to sleep over which we all did. Me and Calum were given the guest room and Mikey and Bella slept in Mikey's room while everyone else slept downstairs. HaHa lonely people. Just as I was about to fall asleep, Calum whispered something to me.

"Hey, just so you know, you are totally worth that black eye your brother gave me earlier." He whispered softly causing me to blush.

A/N- Okay so there are tons of errors and holes in my storyline and it moves too fast so I went through and edited all the chapters so if you want to reread them you can. Also I apologize for my short and shitty writing and I hope to get better. I want to thank those people who actually read this because it's pretty bad so you guys are the real MVP's. If anyone wants to comment some constructive criticism on any chapter feel free. Alright that's it. Bye Loves.

-Molly