Chapter Thirty

Naomi POV

The next month or so was spent making preparations for Reese and Mom's wedding. Luke and him had already moved in due to the arrival of Aspen but they hadn't tied the knot quite yet. I was looking forward to the wedding extremely because I was Mom's maid of honor and Luke and Ashton were Reese's best men. Lexi was also a bridesmaid along with her mom, and she would probably have to walk to the stage with Ashton or Luke, which nauseated her.

"Ugh hand-in-hand with one of your brothers, I might puke." She complained as she plopped on my bed.

"Girl you need a boyfriend, badly." I told her.

"I know, the wedding is in 2 weeks and I don't have a date."

"Hey neither does Kennedy, don't feel bad." I tried to console her.

"Ya whatever." She groaned as Aspen started to cry.

"Can someone else get that I'm on the phone with a florist who doesn't know how to fucking flor." Mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'll get it." I volunteered walking into her room. "Hey Lex, can you hold the baby for a second while I find her diapers." 

"Um okay, but I might drop it." She giggled.

"Hm, Aspy, what do you think I should do about a date?" Lexi asked her in a sing-song voice.

She just gargled and tried to grab her hair. Aspen was going to be in the wedding too, Calum was the ring-bearer and he would hold her while she threw flowers. The only ones not in the wedding were Kennedy and Bella because Michael was another groomsman. They didn't mind though, they just wanted to be invited to the wedding, which they were.

"Hey Lexi, can you go pick up diapers, we're almost out and mom is too caught up in her own bridezilla drama to get more." I laughed.

"Sure, I'll be back in 10, do you need anything else while I'm out?" She asked as she walked out of Aspen's room.

"No, just ask my mom for her card on the way out for money." I replied.

"Okay." She said as she walked downstairs

When she left I turned to the baby in my arms and got an idea. If Calum was going to accompany Aspen down the aisle, he needed to get to know her better, so I called him over.

"No ditching me for the boys and video games today Calum, Aspen needs to get used to you if you're going to be holding her for that long."

"Got it babe, I promise." He smirked.

"Okay so for starters, do you know how to hold a baby?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Alright" I replied, "First you put your hands like this" I said positioning his hands, "and then you hold the baby." I said handing her to him.

"I feel like I'm gonna break her." He said nervously.

"Cal, she's 3 months old, and if Ashton and Luke can hold her, so can you." I giggled.

"Okay so now, walk with her, I'll spot you just in case you really can't hold a baby." I said as I put my hands under his to make sure he didn't drop her. I thought it was extremely cute how nervous he was. His tongue was poking out of his teeth because he was focusing. Although I knew he could hold her, he wasn't sure and he was careful, partially because he knew that if he dropped her, Ashton and Luke would dropkick him. We walked all the way back to my room like that and he gently sat on the bed."

"I think I'm getting the hang of this Naomi." he said triumphantly.

"I think you are Hood." I laughed. 

"Oh my god she's crying quick take it." Calum rushedly handed her to me. "Sorry babe, that scared me." He giggled.

"God Calum you're such a guy." I said. "Oh my god where is Lexi, she's been gone for 20 minutes." I complained.

"She probably saw some sale and went to look at it, I'm sure she's fine." Calum soothed me.

"You're right, I'm freaking out for no reason, sorry babe."

"Don't apologize." he spoke softly, "but why are you so on edge?" he asked as he began to massage my shoulders.

"It's just the wedding and my mom stressing about every little thing, which probably makes your mom stressed too." I said.

"You know what we need?" he proposed.

"Oh I can only imagine Calum." I giggled.

"No it's a good idea I swear, why don't we leave the baby with Lashton here and go for a walk, you're too stressed out." he said.

"Fine." I said, but before I could even leave my room I was interrupted by a phone call.

A/N- Hi guys. So I know this is a short update but when is it not tbh. I also apologize for the cliffhanger but something big's gonna happen. Also I think I'm gonna start a new story soon, and this one may only have a 10-15 more chapters left. My new book will be longer I swear, I already have the outline for it. Alright I think that is it so bye loves.

Molly