War

Akira's POV

"Puta, roll the fuck over your fatass is taking up all the room!" Gizzy whined from beside me as I groaned into my pillow. Didn't this bitch have her own damn room to sleep in? I opened one chocolate orb to stare up at her, and then to the bedside table where my alarm clock was placed. 

'4:39AM' I sucked my teeth before sitting up in bed to give her space to get comfy on the bed. I sighed while flicking her in the forehead to which she whined once more. It had been about 2 weeks since the graduation drive by shooting and Gizzy was as clingy as ever, wanting to do everything and go everywhere with me. Not that I minded, it was nice having some female company- but while a bitch tryna get her sleep on? Oh, hell no. We'd all left and retreated back to our own mansions, apartments and penthouse suites three days after the shooting so Gizzy and I'd gone back to our shared condo in the suburban part of Chicago. 

"Why you wakin' me up at 4 in the mornin'? You know ion like when you do that shit." I complained while rubbing at my eyes and laying back down next to my cousin, my voice soft and laced with drowsiness. She breathed into my face and I audibly gagged, bringing my arm to swoop over my nose. 

"Heffa, your breath stank!" I laughed as my eyes closed tiredly. She sucked her teeth while mumbling under her voice. "Besarme el culo..." (Kiss my ass) I didn't reply as we both knocked back out cold in bed.

----

Griselda's POV

I jumped out of my sleep to the sound of loud banging at our front door. I groaned and glanced to watch the time on the clock that read 12:18PM on the bedside table that i'd gotten for Christmas last year from my abuelita. I shoved Kira's big ass feet off my chest and shook my head. That bitch slept like she was rehearsing the dance moves off Michael Jackson's Thriller! 

"Aghhhh, I'm coming! Stop ringing the damn...I mean banging on the damn door!" I shouted out of the bedroom before sliding on my bunny slippers and jogging towards the front door, not giving a shit that I was still sporting the oversized Glory Boyz T-shirt that smelled of axe cologne and hennessy... don't ask. I yanked open the front door while wiping at my eyes, not pleased to see Ivana Mitchell, Akira's image consultant creating holes into my skull. I smacked my lips, putting on my best mean face. "Yes?" Ivana pushed past me while shaking her head and walking into the living room. I raised a dark brow while turning in my spot to follow her every move as her eyes scanned around the living room, nodding and shaking her head as she touched and straightened things about. 

"Um? Excuse-" "Shhhh, I need concentration!" She snapped while gazing around the room. I folded my arms. I wasn't as violent and spontaneous as the people i hung out with, but i couldn't help the image of shoving this bitch out the 25th floor of our suite and taping the entire thing outta my  mind. I shook my head and pushed past her to walk into my bathroom and slam the door to begin my daily morning routine.  Bitch. 

---- 

Akira's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and moaned out in slight pain, why the fuck was my head hanging over the bed? I carefully slid out from under the covers and rolled my neck gently while cursing under my breath. Gizzy must've put me in this position with her dysfunctional sleeping ass. I quickly got up from bed to stretch out a long lion like yawn and slide into my warm bed-slippers before walking out of the bedroom and towards the living room.

"Bitch, I swear to god you gon' make me-" I paused in my tracks while spotting Ivana staring intensely at a framed artistic painting i had mounted on the wall. I tilted my head before blinking twice, making sure I was seeing right.