Authors Note

Hannin y'all! 

So i was just wondering if y'all could give me some feedback on how you like the story so far?  

I also wanted to refresh y'all memory a little bit just in case you'd all forgotten. 

- Akira came up to America when she was 13 from Honduras with her Father who's now a druggie in Rehab. He left her to fend on her own when she was 15 and that's when she'd strayed off and met Fredo and them.  

- Chief Keef has this label named Glory Boyz Entertainment (GBE) He'd signed with Interscope Ent before Blood Money's death (It isn't a group anymore) which included Akira but when she'd gotten more fanbase and recognition, she'd made her own group named Glory Girlz Entertainment (GGE) with included Pinky, L'Nyah, Jonelle and Piper. <-- Those are the members of the group so if y'all see me including their names in there just know who they are. I want to add the rest of the girls into the story like Piper and Jonelle because i'm mainly only adding Pinky so i ain't sure how that's gonna go yet. 

-Gizzy's Akira's baby cousin (she's 19) and she's not really an official member of GGE, cause she doesn't rap but she's in all the music video's so she's like their vixen. 

- Akira ain't lightskin y'all she's like a caramel brown color and she has naturally curly ass hair from her Mom and Dad's side who are both Honduran. Gizzy's light-skinned though and so is Pinky. 

So yeah that's it if y'all have any questions about the book so far let me know! New Chapter coming out soon! :) Thank you guys so much for all the votes and reads and comments i love y'all so much :*