Going Home

Akira's POV

"Bitch you lyin! Drake did not leave no Rihanna for India love green pussy!" Pinky said to us and we all laughed while walking through the mall. Pinky decided since Gizzy was back in good health and Piper and Jonelle were in town we all took a spa day and went shopping. I was leaving for Chicago tomorrow and even though i was nervous, i still managed to enjoy myself today. 

We all linked hands with Gizzy in the middle. She seemed to be the quietest but none of us questioned it, since she was in a coma for 2 weeks she was probably still just in shock. 

"So what's goin on witchu and Breezo, Pinky?" Piper said while nudging me and we both giggled as she rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth.  Piper smiled at me and i tried not to laugh so Pinky wouldn't see. Piper was bad, all my bitches where. She was mixed with a short black pixie cut and a tongue piercing. Her mom was Italian-American and her dad was Jamaican so you know she had that authentic Caribbean blood in her system. Her dad looked & acted like one of them niggas from Shottas. She was short just like me, 5'3 with a 5'8 attitude. 

Jonelle grinned from beside Gizzy who was now laughing too. Jonelle used to date Cdai before he got locked behind bars and to be honest she was the hoe out of the group, but we still loved her. She was with Cdai, Rondo, GMEBE Pistol, Durk and even Keith back when they were both in elementary school, not to mention the rumors last year of her getting caught on camera suckin Lil Jay and Billionaire Black dick on Worldstar had died down and she assured us it wasn't her, but i knew she was suckin some opp dick once in a while. She was darkskin born and raised on OBlock. She had silky shoulder length hair and a pretty face, no boobs but her ass made up for it. All my girls were here and nothing could separate us again. Well, not all of us.. 

"Ya'll ever heard from L'Nayah?" Piper spoke up and we all shook our heads. L'Nayah was the last member of our group but i ain't spoken to her since tour when she was on some disrespectful shit fuckin with the opps and pregnant for SD. I wondered how she was doing and if she had her baby yet. 

"Fuck that fat bitch," Gizzy finally spoke up for the first time and we all looked at her in shock before she looked at us and we broke into laughter. We all laughed while walking into PINK & Victoria's Secret, spreading out as well picked up panties, bras, tops, bottoms body sprays and lotions. 

"You think this would turn bae on?" Pinky said while holding up a granny panties set. I made a face and she rolled her eyes before putting it back down and continuing to look. I smiled and looked around, not even wanting to look and pick anything out. It's not like my man would be able to see it. I shook my head telling myself not the think like that but shit, it was hard not to. As i walked and browsed around the store Gizzy came up beside me and kissed my cheek, holding my hand as we both looked around the store. 

"Que pasa, chicka?" She asked and i shook my head. (What's wrong?)

"Something's wrong, you're clenching your ass cheeks together." She said and i looked at her like she was crazy. 

"What?" I said. 

"When you're in deep thought you clench your ass together like you holding in a big shit or something," She smiled at me and without thinking about it, i let go of my ass muscles and let it relax not even realizing that i be doing that. She laughed and i smiled too. 

"I'm just nervous about tomorrow. What if Fredo really gets 2 years, Giz? What if he gets more than 2? 20? or even worse what if he get life? What ima do?" I said while rubbing my eyes and she hugged me in the middle of the store. 

"Hey... Everything's gonna be alright.. I promise chicka. Just stay strong and everything's gonna work out. You going out there to support and be with him at his trial shows how much you love him. And if the love is real, it always prevails." I raised my eyebrow at her.