Ham

Akira's POV

"Man look, ion got time for this shit aight nigga? You already know bout the video shoot we finna do tonight and plus Kira's party-" I watched Fredo while sitting ontop of one of my suitcases in the arrival's pick up and drop off area of LAX, my legs swinging like a little ass kid as i watched daddy cuss some nigga off- probably the taxi driver over the phone. When he got here Fredo was gonna really give it to him. I bit my tongue starting to feel sorry for whoever it was that made him pissed. 

"Man, all these dumbass niggas out here in LA!" Fredo cussed while hanging up the call and sucking his teeth, putting his phone into his back pocket and running his hand over his face. I rolled my eyes and looked away from his sour face ass, enjoying the pretty ass palm trees that were swaying peacefully in the wind. Surprisingly it wasn't even that hot today, there were storm clouds and cool ass air.

"Wassup witchu dawg?" He kicked the bottom of my shoe with his own and i finally looked to him with a lil smile on my face.

"I'm boo baby, just thinkin is all." I looked down into my lap and went back to thinking of how i never thought i'd live to see 18 years old, let alone 19- but here a bih was 21 damn years old and STILL trappin'. I never really believed in God although growing up in Honduras, i remember all the Jesus painting and Spanish scriptures on the wall; we'd go to church but not religiously like my grandma used to whenever i'd go visit her at her own house. Church was only on Easter's, new years eve, and christmas' for us. But a god had to exist for me to be the place that i was now didn't he? There had to be some nigga some damn where planning out my life and making all these great things possible? Or was it just me?

Fredo leaned down to sit on the pavement in between my swinging legs and i playfully mean mugged his ass and pulled on his hair. This nigga hair was all over the damn place like he just done been in a fight with Tyson or Mayweather or some shit. I wrapped my fingers around one of his knotted up dreads and pulled slightly. He leaned his head back and sucked his teeth swatting my hand away while mumbling some shit. I laughed just as a black matte Range Rover with tinted windows pulled up beside us and honked the horn. Fredo got up and i followed right behind him peeking over his shoulder tryna see who it was. 

"So is y'all pussy ass bitches finna hop in or not?" I cheesed big as fuck while seeing Tadoe as he rolled down the window looking high as fuck. Fredo started mumbling some shit while Tadoe got out and ran around the car to meet me in a big ass hug. 

"Sis! You look like you ready to turn the fuck up and finesse these cali niggas of they money! And i'm talking racks!" Tadoe spun me around and i laughed while he set me down and we both did a handshake all the GBE and GGE squad knew how to do. No outsiders round here! I playfully punched him in his stomach. 

"Ewwww all y'all niggas gettin' fat as fuck, boy why yo chin hanging to the got damn floor?" I joked and heard Fredo laugh while helping the bellhop airport assistants with our luggages because I know he didn't trust em with our shit unsupervised.  He smirked while pausing his wok to look up at me. 

"You ain' seen nun fat yet babygirl." He winked and Tadoe scrunched up his nose like he was disgusted. "Man, y'all nasty. Just get cho ass in the car, man shiit." He mushed me in my head and playfully shoved me towards the rover just as the belhops shut the trunk. This time instead of going back into the driver's seat, Tadoe slid in the passengers side and i raised my eyebrow watching Fredo get into the drivers. 

"The fuck is goin' on?" I asked while sighing and sucked my teeth when i was ignored and both of them started having their own conversation. 

"Bro, the fuck?" Fredo sounded pissed while pulling out a empty trojan man wrapper from the side compartment of the truck and i gagged. "You been bringin' thots up in my shit, mane?" Tadoe shook his head but you could hear him laughing under his breath with his ole goofy ass. I rolled my eyes already getting bored as fuck and searched into my handbag for my Samsung. I'd dropped that shit a couple times so there was a huge ass crack in it but i honestly didn't give a fuck it was my baby. Fredo said he was finna buy me an iPhone so i could be 'upgraded' but in all honestly that shit was only good for taking photos. I zoned the boys out as they Fredo started to drive and they started talking about some beef apparently that was going on with some blood gangs living close by Keith's place. 

WHISTLE! WHISTLE! WHISTLE! WHISTLE! 

New Message from Gizzy: Puta did u land yet or r u still in the air? 😶 o nvm bc if u in the air u can't even see this LOOOOOL wait or can u? HELLO? I rolled my eyes while reading my baby cousin's text and scrolling through to see who else had sent me messages. 

New Message from Pinky: Bicht u fuckin thot ima kill yo blacka then Micheal Blackson cockroach lookin ass man fuck u hoe 😂😂😂 nah im jp have a good flight baby ima still b mad u ain't even TELL ME U WAS LEAVIN 4EVA LIKE DAMN

New Message from Pinky: **Bitch 

New Message from 310-678-2174: U finna die. Right next to yo dead ass Mama bitch R.I.P!

New Message from Souja Boy: When u gon stop playin games and let a nigga eat?

That was the last straw, I gagged especially at the message from soulja. Ion know why his ass just couldn't leave me the fuck alone? I scrolled back up to that anonymous ass text. I blinked looking at the area code and knew it was a LA number because Keith calls from 310 sometimes. As far as I knew i didn't have no beef with anyone out here, unless someone from Chiraq lived in Cali then it was a different story. I stared at the part of the text that said "right next to yo dead ass Mama"... was she really dead? Was that why I never knew her? Did she die before i was born and my aunties lied to me and just said she walked out when i was 4? And how did this person know whoever it was. Now i was starting to get irritated. I decided to reply back. 

New Message to 646-678-2174 : U kno where i stay at i'll b waiting with my 9 in one hand, and iced tea in the other just make sure to take of ur shoes before entering my home 😂😂😂 Foh wit yo weak ahh one thing u need to know bout is that i AIN'T EVER SHOOK BOA BUT U SHOULD BE

Right after that text i decided to post a tweet on Twitter while still smirking to myself. 

AkiraSosaGGE: Squad full of nun but demons 😈😈