Everyday Lit

Akira's POV 

Pregnant

That's all i read on the test and all that was on my mind all day. I was pregnant. Fucking pregnant! It was the morning after the Coleman's dinner party and i'd checked the test last night after coming home with Fredo. I didn't tell him yet, infact nobody knew and that's the way i wanted it to stay.. until i handled the situation. I rubbed my tummy while thinking to myself and walking down the stairs in my PINK onesie. It was around 11AM and Fredo was still upstairs sleep. To be honest, i could never imagine us as parents. we was just too damn HOOD! That baby would be surrounded by weed, drugs, guns, and ass everyday 24/7. I felt sorry for it and it wasn't even out yet. Nonetheless, i ain even know if i was finna keep it. I sighed and rubbed my tummy again before biting my lip and walking into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed some eggs deciding to make myself an omelette. I hummed to myself and whipped the eggs in the bowl adding garlic salt, black pepper, chopped tomatoes, onions, some green shit i found in the fridge and some cheese to the frying pan. 

"Mane, what the fuck burnin down here?" Fredo said while walking down the stairs and rubbing his eyes. I rolled my eyes and watched as he walked down in pajama bottoms and a red robe while shirtless underneath. He looked daddy-ish asf. 

"Fuck you nigga, don't bother askin me for nun den," I said and he smirked walking up to give me a good morning kiss. Just as he did that my stomach started to growl and my heart started pounding heavy in my chest. "Fuck, move!" I said and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door shut and falling to my knees throwing up in the toilet. Bitch what the fuck? I thought to myself while throwing up some more. Fredo soon came in after, holding my hair  back and this nigga was pulling too fucking hard and i tried slapping his hand away. 

"Damn girl, my breath smell that bad or sumn?" He said as soon as i was done. I collapsed down onto the carpet and breathed hard and heavy like i just finished running a marathon. He leaned down and crouched over me to grab me and lift me up in his arms. I was too weak to even get out his grasp, i just laid my head on his shoulder as he walked back upstairs with me in his arms. We reached our bedroom and he set me down onto the bed what HE thought was gentle but this nigga dropped me on the  bed and my head hit the nightstand. 

"Ouch!" I whined while grabbing my head. 

"Oh damn, you straight Ki?" He asked and i smacked my lips groaning and rolling away from him. He draped the covers over me and leaned over to rub my head like i was a fucking dog. "I would kiss you but.. yo breath kickin," he whispered and i rolled my eyes. "Ima be right back, stay here don't move." He said and walked over to turn on the flatscreen TV, changing the channel to Spongebob. I smiled as he left, i had to admit my baby was cute when he was tryna make me feel better. I rubbed my tummy as he left and sighed again. I didn't know what the fuck to do. Thank god he didnt ask what was wrong with me cause i don't know how the fuck i was supposed to look him in the eye and lie. I looked over to see my phone vibrating on the nightstand and i reached up grabbing it and seeing Gizzy tryna facetime me. I accepted with a stank look. 

"Eww puta you look like you stink!" She said while staring down in the camera while munching on some baby carrots. I gave her a death stare before bringing my finger to my lips and shushing her. She sat up in bed with her nosy ass and nodded. I sighed and leaned over to open the drawer of the night side table, pulling out the test. I brought it up to the screen and showed her. She squinted tryna read it before gasping and yelling so loud i had to turn the volume down on her ass. She screamed and jumped up and down on the bed grinning hard asf. 

"Yaaassss! We're having a babyyyyyyyyyyyy!" She screamed and i raised my eyebrows watching her crazy ass. I shook my head and she stopped jumping. "Why you shaking your head like that Akira?" She said looking panicked. "Cause i ain keeping it." I said and she dropped back down onto her bed looking heartbroken. "What? Why? Did Fredo say you couldn't becau-" She started and i cut her off. "No! No.. he don't even know i'm.." I said and she watched me like i had two heads. "That you're pregnant?" She finished and i nodded feeling uncomfortable as hell saying the fucking word.