Beef

Akira POV

"Alright, Miss. Mejia- if I could just have you sign here, here and here...you'll be all set." I quickly rushed to sign the three x marks on the release form while standing at the receptions desk in the Hospital. 5 days later and they lame asses was finally letting me go home.Who knew they hadn't sewn my stitches correctly. Fredo had told me that Gizzy was supposed to pick me up at 3 on the dot. I looked up to the clock on the wall and sucked my teeth seeing 3:45. Really, Griselda? I haven't seen or heard from her since the entire pressing charges incident more than two weeks ago, and in all honesty a bitch missed her baby cousin. Pinky, L'nayah, Piper and Jonelle had came down every single day to show how much they missed me. L'nayah was 3/5 of the GGE group and she was the funniest, always cracking jokes and making sure everyone was happy. She'd brought me three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy books and we'd read them together whenever she came, laughing at all them big words that were written on the page and at how stupid that hoe Anastasia would act 'roun Christian. 

"Shiii, if i was that bitch i'd be on that white meat 24/7!, hopin' on dat pogo stick!" I remembered her saying a few days ago and I laughed real tears, my face turning a rosy pink as I thought the same thing. Piper was the fighter- and by that I meant she would murk and take on anyone; even though the bitch was 5'1  and 102 pounds. She was also my shoota, after Pinky it was Piper, and Jonelle. L'Nayah was more like Gizzy, she carried a gun and was always strapped, but when it actually came to shootin', the bitch was nowhere to be found. I still loved her though, she could spit some mad bars in the studio, and her and SD were always on and off. I slowly put on my pink Glory Girlz sweatshirt hoodie onto my head that Fredo dropped off for me and walked through the automatic main doors of the Hospital, turning my head to a side as the paparazzi began flashing their bright ass cameras in my face, snapping pictures. 

"Akira, how does it feel to finally be released from the Hospital?"

"Akira, will you marry me?!"

"Akira do you have any idea as to who stabbed you?" 

"Is you and Fredo dating?!" I folded my lips at that last question, obviously some ghetto ass newscaster screamed that out. "Mind ya own!" I heard another voice from behind me and I looked to see Fredo storming out of his Audi. A few giggles, gasps and pictures were taken as he helped me into the passenger side of his Audi. I frowned the entire time, wondering why he was here. Where was Gizzy?

"Damn, them news folk annoyin' as fuck, yo!" Fredo sucked his teeth while zooming down the street and winding up the window on my side as it began to rain and the thunder began to roll. 

"Where Gizzy?" I looked to him while putting on my seat-belt. He shrugged and put on his indicator. "Ion know, she called and begged me to come so, she probably doin' sum." I bit the inside of my cheek, growing annoyed and wished I had my phone so that I could call and cuss her ass out.  It was silent for a while and I sighed while gazing out the window, pulling down my hoodie softly as I watched the rain pelt down onto the window. I felt Fredo's gaze on me and I rolled my eyes. 

"Sum on my face, boy?" He turned back to the road and shook his head, mumbling under his breath. 

"You know i hate when you be doin' that shit." I spoke while watching the other cars on the freeway. "Doin' what? What i'm doin' this time?" He spoke growing annoyed and I shook my head, not wanting to argue right now. 

"I ain't finna buss my stitches again talkin' to you." 

"Good, cause I ain't turnin' this shit back aroun'; and if i do, it's yo ass and them papz alone, this time."  I ignored him while staring out the window before his phone began to ring. He looked at the caller ID and sucked his teeth, answering anyway and putting it on bluetooth.