HelpED

Akira POV

I blew out a freshly washed curl from my eye while chilling on the couch on my stomach. I yawned bored as fuck while flipping through TV stations. Three days after the trial and I'd been on house arrest ever since the day after. It was Friday night and Gizzy, Pinky, L'Nayah and Piper all went out to this new nightclub that just opened downtown which was gonna be hosted by Blac Chyna and Amber Rose. They all got ready here and took pics for the gram before leaving in MY Benz! I sucked my teeth while thinking back to an hour ago. They wasn't even takin my ass in consideration; we all could've just chilled and watched a movie with some salty ass popcorn and cans of soda. 

"Disrespectful ass hoes..." I mumbled to myself while stretching my hand out to grab my phone on the coffee table, flinging the TV remote carelessly behind me while settling the station on some lame ass Discovery Channel Documentary 'bout Panda Bears. 

"What." I answered annoyed not even bothering to check the caller ID. I heard loud ass music and cars honking on the other line and I raised a brow, moving my phone from my ear to check the caller. Fredo. I swallowed and brought the phone back to my ear, more alert this time. I ain' speak to this nigga since the entire jail incident. I was sightly pissed with him though, I mean not even a damn phone call, or email! No congratulations, or i'm glad yo ass ain't get sentenced? I know he'd heard bout it, did it really take him three days to call?

"Why you answerin' ya phone like that?" He spoke through the loud music and I rolled my eyes, staying silent for a while. I hear the music suddenly turn off and a sound of crumpling and smacking was heard. 

"Hello?" His voice sounded more clearer this time and I bit my lip. Fuck. I was supposed to be mad at this nigga. 

"Yeah, i'm still here." I spoke softly and sighed wanting to ask where the fuck he'd been all this damn time. Shit lowkey hurt me. 

"Open ya door, babygirl." My jaw dropped slightly as I sat up in the couch, keeping my eyes trained on the front door. "What do you me-" I trailed off while hearing a loud knock on the door frightening me slightly. I quickly ran to the door and stood on my tip toes, peeking out the hole to see Fredo big head ass running his hand over his chin with a look in his eye. I squealed softly before refluffing my curly hair and doing a quick breath check before opening the door. His rude ass just walked in, pushing past me and dragging them big ass dirty Timbs across my carpet and into the kitchen. I blinked and slammed the door shut behind me. 

"Yo' ass can't just waltz up in here like you payin' bills!" I followed behind him and folded my arms in my white tank top while watchin' this fool take out two plates? He ignored me and that's when I saw the big brown takeout bag from that chinese resturant up in the Suburbs near Aunt Rosalinda's house. I watched as he precisely shared out the sweet and sour chicken, noodles, fried rice, corn and spring rolls onto each dish with concentration. 

"Yo ass real quiet now you see me wit' food, huh?" He chuckled while handing me my plate and I sent him a grateful smile. "Gizzy don' cook on Fridays." I spoke truthfully and he laughed lowly nodding his head to the dining table. I followed him and we both took our seats across from each other. Just as I was about to dig into that bomb ass chicken I heard Fredo clear his throat and kick me from under the table. I glared up at him and set down my fork, using my other hand to rub at my kneecap. 

"Nigga, what?" He shook his head and looked around uncomfortably before setting his gaze back on me. I continued to stare up at him expectantly while crinkling my eyebrows. "What's on your mind, Fredo?" I asked again, this time actually growing worried. This man looked like he was about to cry. 

"Nun....Just..." He trailed off and I blinked while watching him before moving my hands to grab onto his from across the table. He watched as I ran my fingers over his knuckles in an attempt to comfort him from whatever the hell he was hiding. "You know i'm ya girl righ'? You can tell me anything. I don't judge, you know that." He nodded as I finished speaking before blowing out a big ass sigh. 

"I'm just glad you ain' get no time, is all ma. Ion know what i'd do without ya annoyin' ass roun' me 24/7," He continued and I slowly started to frown. I was sure he was hiding something else from me, the look in his eyes still seemed distant. I nodded anyway and gave him a smile before squeezing his hand still in mine. He looked down at it and almost looked pained, before pulling his hand outta my grasp. I frowned but said nothing, looking down into my plate as we both began to eat in silence. 

---

10 Mins Later 

"Thanks for dinner, shit was good as hell." I smiled while grabbing both Fredo and I's plate. He nodded while scrolling on his phone and I sighed under my breath while walking into the kitchen. I heard the chair scratch against the tiles as he got up after me. I carelessly flung the plates into the sink and began washing, my mind far off tryna figure out just what the fuck this nigga's problem really was. 

"You gon' break em shits?" I ignored him and continued scrubbing away, getting more and more frustrated as I thought shit over. Fredo and I never hid nothin' from each other, and that went for all the boys too. We were a family, and family didn't keep secrets. I still remember the day Keith told me his Babymama was pregnant with a baby girl. 

"Fuck!" I winced and brought my finger over the running water as my nose began to sting out of embarrassment and frustration. I hadn't realized the one of the plates has broken and sent shards of glass all over the sink. Fredo chuckled lowly while watching me and I sent him a side glare. 

"The fuck so funny?" My voice cracked as I spoke and he slowly approached me, his dark eyes never leaving mine as he took my finger from under the running cold water. I blinked several times in confusion, watching as he placed my finger into his mouth gently suckling the blood from my finger. My breath hitched while feeling his tongue run over the opening of the wound softly and I bit my lip to keep from making a sound. 

"Fredo..." I tugged on my hand, pulling away from him and watched the dark smile play on his lips, his mouth full of gold grillz. I swallowed and turned off the pipe for the sink before pushing past him to walk into the bathroom in search of a band aid my mind all over the damn place. Fuck was this niggas problem? I'd finally found the package of bandaids and was just about to open them when they were ripped from my hand and thrown across the floor. 

"Nigga, you really startin' to get on my nerves!" I spun around and shoved his chest but he only smirked down at me and grab ahold of my hands. "You talk too damn much, you ever been told that?" He spoke calmly and I sighed growing defeated. 

"What's your point?" I asked while glaring up at him and he shrugged, releasing the hold on my wrists. By this point the blood was running down my finger and sliding down my wrist, drying up real quick. He didn't respond as he began walking away from me and towards the front door. I ran after him and placed my back against the door not letting this fool leave without an explanation. 

"Why you actin' so weird, Fredo?" I frowned up at him and he sighed before walking up to me and pulling me from the door by my arm. I crashed against his chest and he used that chance to lift me up by my ass so we were both face to face. 

"Talk to me," I whispered this time, my eyes flickering from his eyes and then to his lips. He quirked his lips and moved his head to nestle into my chest. I rolled my eyes but wrapped my arms around his head comfortingly, giving this nigga all the time he needed. I'd wait. 

"It ain' that easy to explain, shawty. I fucked up." I laid my cheek on top of his head as he spoke and shook my head. "Whatever happened, we gon' fix it. You can't be stressin' all on ya own, it ain' right." He chuckled lowly into my chest as I spoke and began kissing on my neck and nibbling on my collarbone. I gasped softly and bit onto my lip. 

"You used to love my kisses." He mumbled in between kisses and nibbles and I giggled softly feeling him set me back down onto my feet gently. "Still do." I spoke and watched his face turn into a genuine smile. 

"'Course ya thot ass do." He spoke while pulling his phone from his pocket and opening the front door, leaving me there with me an irritated ass look on my face. 

"You a bitch!" I popped my head out from my suite to scream after Fredo down the hallway. I heard his laugh in return before I huffed and slammed the door behind me.