Shoot

Griselda POV

I gulped while staring at the suite door that had belonged to both Akira and I, the gold letters reading 2307 printed boldly on the door. I'd been gone for almost 5 days, and without a single call, text or email from the bitch. Those guys that'd picked me up were apparently workers of Fredo and Reese, and they helped get the stash and the dough from the Traphouses all around Chiraq. Jervy, Jeremiah and Javon were the main niggas that were right below Fredo and Reese on the food chain, and second handedly assisted in operating the Traphouses. I looked back down to my iPhone to see the text from Javon who was the one that was driving the car and smiled, reading it slowly. 

Javon: 'just do it ✓' I rolled my eyes and bit my lip. As they were driving me home, i'd managed to chat away my life and tell the boys about Akira and who she was affiliated with. They'd all looked at me like I had three damn heads for saying my cousin was the one and only Akira Sosa. I told them about the argument we'd both gotten into hours earlier and how she was only person i'd ever looked up to and seen as a role model, even though we were just two years apart. She was like a sister to me and I valued our relationship more than anything in the damn world. I'd even teared a bit at some parts. I suck in a deep breath and slid the house key into the slot, slowly but surely opening the door. It was at least 3 in the morning, no doubt my puta would be asleep. I frowned while seeing all the lights in the house on, blinking as i looked around. 

"Kira?" I called out and winced while hearing SchoolBoy Q blasting on her iPod dock. Okay....qué demonios? (What the hell?) I kicked an empty bottle of Heineken from the floor and squealed nearly tripping over it. Okay, Heineken? Now I was really worried.

"Shakira!" I called out into our suite and speed walked into her Bedroom to see the sheets layed on the bed neatly, like it ain't been touched. I scratched my head and turned to leave but paused, squinting my eyes to see water seeping through the bottom of the door.

"Shakira!!" I panicked once more before rushing to the bathroom door to yank it open. I gasped, bringing my hands to cover my mouth while gazing down at my cousin. Seeing her laying face down into a pool of water that was still running in the bath causing it to overflow. I skidded along the tiles slightly while rushing to her, tears spilling down my face as I noticed she still had her clothes on. My hands shook violently as I flipped her over in the bath and held her head up into my lap. I brushed the hair from her face while crying and using my other hand to shakily grab my phone, dialing the 9-1-1. I looked over her and from what I could see she wasn't breathing, which caused me to cry out in sudden pain. I prayed to god my cousin would be okay.

"por favor, no te mueras..." I whispered before placing a kiss to her cold forehead. "Please don't tell me this is how it ends!" I screamed down into her frozen, beautiful face and cried, falling down onto the floor with her in my arms, rocking us both back and forth until the emergency squad arrived. Whoever had  done this to her... they would pay. 

Akira POV

I moaned in pain softly while crinkling my eyebrows. What the hell? I slowly opened my eyes and shut them back as the light was too much for a bitch to bare. "Someone turn off the lights," I wanted to scream but my voice only came out as a soft whisper. I opened my eyes again, but this time slower wanting my eyes to adjust. I heard whispers from all around me and I huffed growing agitated. 

"Shakira!" I felt an arm wrap around my neck tightly in a hug and I groaned in response the pain quickly returning. I felt someone tug them away from me roughly and say some shit into their ear which caused them to storm out the room angrily while throwing cuss words. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, just now realizing that I was in them ugly ass blue checkered hospital gowns. I turned to my left to see Pinky sleeping in the chair that was to the left side of me, her rosy pink bangs covering her eyes as her was cheek placed into her palm while drool spilled from her lips.  My head turned to the right to see nobody in the chair, but a paper with lots of weird shit on it. I groaned and outstretched my hand trying to reach for it but my head snapped up towards the door as it opened roughly.