Buzz

Akira POV

"I swear imma kill you if you ain't gimmie back my fuckin' phone, bitch!" I continued to chase Gizzy around the living room as she laughed, her lightskinned cheeks a rosy red as she continued to shake her head, dangling the phone over her shoulder to me teasingly. "I swear to gah!" I jumped onto her back and clawed at my phone causing her to squeal and drop to the persian rug, my phone sliding out of her hand and landing hard onto the coffee table. I punched her in the back of the head before crawling over to my phone, biting the inside of my cheeks as I slowly turned it onto it's back to get the verdict. 

Phew. It wasn't cracked. I blew out a breath of sigh before turning my head to glare at Gizzy who was now standing while rubbing the back of her head with a sheepish smile. 

"Lo siento," She apologized and I shook my head before flopping onto the couch and returning to my social media rampage while she skipped back into the kitchen to finish preparing dinner. 

"I still don't understand why the hoe decides to come pay you a visit two weeks after you done been shot and healed already," I spoke loudly while scrolling through Soulja Boy's Instagram casually, biting my lip as I wrote a comment under a photo he posted with bands of money.

  'AkiraSosaGBE: nigga who u foolin, we all peep da white paper u placed in between em two $100 bills...... #FAKEMONEYTHATSTHESHITIDONTLIKE' I grinned from ear to ear and snickered while pressing Post, for sure I was gonna be on that nigga block list by tonight. I heard Gizzy sigh while she chopped something in the kitchen before replying to me. "I know chica, but...we gotta give her ass a chance. She still my moms..." I nodded although knowing she couldn't see me. I still didn't understand why Gizzy's mom had called her to tell her she'd by stopping by the apartment. She'd even given her some bullshit excuse saying that she missed her only child and wanted to catch-up. I rolled my eyes recalling the moment before raising a brow as I paused my scrolling session to witness a photograph from Fredo's page. It was a girl, young or old I couldn't tell- her back was turned and it looked like she was walkin' away from the nigga but he'd managed to snap a picture with his creepy ass. I tilted my head and squinted my eyes while noticing the background of the place. It looked familiar... and the unknown girls hair.. it was curly and fluffy, sort of like mine. I read the caption and rolled my eyes. His unoriginality was on fleek. 

'FredoSantanaSSR' - Shawty bad.' That's all the nigga wrote, but what captured my attention even more was the fact everyone in the comments had tagged me. I sucked my teeth and logged out of Instagram just as the front door knocked softly. "She's here! Chica!" Gizzy squealed and ran down the hall into her room to change out of the t-shirt she'd slept in while I shrugged and switched on the TV. 'Rosalinda hoe ass finna stay out there all day cause I ain't gettin' up.' I thought while flipping through stations and yawning softly. "Kira what the hell?! I know your ass heard the door!" Gizzy angrily whispered to me as she dragged her black dress down to her knees before quickly pulling open the door with a large smile. Aunt Rosalinda strutted into the apartment while carrying two Chanel logo shopping bags on either arm, plastering a large but yet fake smile onto her bright cherry lips. 

"Mija!" She embraced Gizzy into a wide hug while she giggled on the other side of her. Rosalinda's eyes met mine and she smirked, looking me up and down as I stood to begin setting the table. "Te extrañé mucho," (I missed you so much) She spoke while breaking from the hug to stare Gizzy up and down with a proud smile on her face. Gizzy smiled back while they had their moment, but it was soon interrupted once my phone began to ring loudly from the coffee table.

"I made Dinner," I heard Gizzy say before I answered the phone and watched them both their way into the kitchen before I shook my head and sneaked through the balcony doors to answer my phonecall.