Tour

Akira's POV

"Bro, hurry up and get the fuck in!" Tavares yelled as he pushed Keith up the steps to the tour bus impatiently. Keith turned back to give him a stink look and i snickered, watching them both. It was approximately 7:45, and we were all set to leave Chicago in 15 minutes. All the girls had made it on time, including Piper and Jonelle who had to share bunks with each other in the bus. They'd been givin' nun' but attitude since they both arrived and i already let them know I was gon' start swinging if they didn't fix their faces. On god. 

"Ma, you finna stop daydreamin' bout dis D and get in? We all ready." Tadoe looked annoyed as he walked down the steps of the bus to help me get my carry on inside through the doors. He grunted while walking up the steps and I bit onto my bottom lip tryna not to laugh. He sure as fuck wasn't a morning person. 

"My nigga is you strugglin'?... That bag don't weigh more than Kay-Kay." I snorted and he looked over his shoulder to mean mug me before sucking his teeth and walking up the steps. I giggled while walking into the bus behind him and patting our usual driver whenever we went on tours, Antonio on the shoulder. He looked up at me and smiled while tipping his cap. 

"Ah, Buenos días carino!" He greeted me in spanish and I grinned while gazing out through the big ass window right as the sun began to peak over the horizon behind Tavares house.

"Estás listo para salir a la carretera?" (You all ready to hit the road?) I asked back as he started up the tour bus, grinning and nodding like a mad man. I smiled back starting to feel real awkward as fuck and blew out a sigh of relief as someone called me back into the bus. I raised a brow while looking 'round- this place was spiffy lookin' as fuck, look like it costed plenty racks too. I rated Keith for that, he started from the bottom real shit. We all did. Now look where we were. From sharing packets of ramen noodles to eating in 5 star rated restaurants dipping crab in butter. I wonder what my Moms woulda thought of me today...

"Kira you seein' dis shi'?" I blinked while watching Keith and Fat Trel leaning over Tadoe who had already fallen back asleep, with one had draped over his eyes snoring like a damn dog. I looked over to Gizzy who stayed rolling her eyes while filing her nails and I laughed softly moving to lay onto the couch beside her, bringing out my phone to record this shit.

"This nigga always sleep, yo.." Keith mumbled while opening up the lid to his Fiji water bottle, Fat Trel recording him as he snorted and tried to hold in his laughs. I watched the rolls on Fat Trel's back jiggle and i gagged, moving my face to lay into Gizzy's lap before she laughed probably noticing the same thing.

"This nigga don't own a shirt?" I mumbled and she poked my side with the tip of her nail file. I looked up from my baby cousins lap just in time to see Tadoe mumble in his sleep before opening his eyes tiredly. Keith poured the water straight into this niggas face. Tadoe sat up quickly and coughed up some water and I threw my head back with laughter. Everyone who was sitting around our area was either trying to hide their laughter, or crying with it. Tadoe wiped off his face still looking out of it as SD came up while laughing to clap his palm against Tadoe's neck.

"Yous a goofy ass nigga!" He laughed before flopping down into the couch to squeeze between Gizzy and I. I sucked my teeth and nudged him in the side causing him to shove my head away using his hands. I squealed as I tipped over and laid my head onto the armrest of the sofa, mean mugging SD. I watched as both him and Gizzy began to talk and I rolled my eyes, wondering where the fuck L'Nayah was right now to come get her man. There were 12 small college dorm looking bedrooms and 5 bathrooms located throughout the entire tour bus, and a small kitchen placed all the way towards the back of the bus. The only person who that might've made use to would be Gizzy and Pinky since them bitches both loved to cook. Speaking of, everyone else that was inside their own shared rooms except Me, Keith, Gizzy, Trel, SD, Tadoe, and Antonio our driver until we got to our first destination. I bit on my lip while randomly thinking about the events that'd occurred last night in Fredo's fuckin' Audi. I nearly forgot how damn good that nigga was just with his fingers alone! I still kept replaying the scenes all over again in my head and each time i did a bitch got even wetter and wetter! He'd been the first one to come onto the bus this morning, so when I'd arrived he was already on and locked up in the room that he had to himself.