Kiss It Better

Akira's POV

"I'd fuck the shit outta Rihanna mane, long dick style and errthan!" Tadoe said while bursting into me and Fredo's room the day after Gizzy and I confronted Pinky and Caper damn near threatened my ass. I was blasting Kiss it better by Rihanna on my beats pill while lying back on Fredo's chest on our King sized bed. I was on my phone showing him some funny ass video of sum white girl going around on Instagram. Bitch was talm bout some cash me outside howbow dah type shit. I jumped up from bae's chest as we both looked up towards Tadoe. This nigga was clearly high off the shits, AGAIN and i rolled my eyes. I guess Fredo let him spend the night over since he wasn't in no god damned shape to drive..  even when he was sober and not doing drugs this nigga still couldn't sit behind the wheel. 

"Man getcho kermit the frog lookin ass outta here man," Fredo said while flinging a pillow off the bed to him. He dodged it but buck his head against the door instead. I burst out laughing and i could feel Fredo chuckling a little under me as well. I was contemplating when the best time to reveal what Caper said to me was, so i decided i was finna do that shit today- the sooner-ish the better.. 

"Man fuck y'all .. On folksnem yall sum goofies man.." Tadoe said some other shit under his breath before stumbling out of the room and slamming the door behind him. I bit my lip and wiggled around on the bed tryna get comfy before turning my entire body so my head was on my belly.  He looked down at me and mugged me playfully. I smiled and shoved his arm. 

"Wassup wit chu? Why you sweatin?" He asked and i quickly wiped the sweat starting to form on my forehead cause a bitch was startin to get nervous! 

"Uh. There's something i gotta tell you.." I said and looked down. Instantly this nigga sat up and reached for something on his nightstand. I looked at him confusedly and he pulled out his glock waving it around. I sat up 

"Fredo what the fuck?" I looked from him to the glock confused as hell. Was this nigga bout to smoke on me like a tooka pack?

"You ain't rob me did you?" He asked and i punched him and grabbed the glock from his hand looking at him like he was the dumbest piece of shit i ever seen. "So you was finna shoot me?!" I said while bucking at him. He didn't budge but he grinned instead. 

"Nah, i was finna pistol whip yo ass." He said and i tried pistol whippin him in his fat ass head but he grabbed both my wrists and made me drop the gun right on his crotch. He tensed up and i heard him let out a little squeal. My mouth dropped and i laughed. "What the fuck was THAT?!" I laughed and he sucked his teeth shoving me and getting up from the bed, grabbing the glock and tucking it into his balmains. I watched him with a smile before clearing my throat remembering what i had to confess. He was scrolling on his phone looking thru his text messages when i said it.

"Caper and I.. kissed." I said watching his move. He stopped scrolling and everything was quiet for a second before he turned around and flinged his phone to the wall hard, smashing the iPhone 6 and tuning to me silently.  I slowly got off the bed and grabbed his hands so he wouldn't do anymore damage but he shoved me off him. 

"What the fuck don't touch me fuckin' thot!" He said angrily and tuned around storming out of the room and trying to go downstairs. I ran infront of him and blocked him from going down the stairs. "Akira, move!" He said deeply and for a second i was scared he might push my ass backwards and make me fall, but instead he just stood there mugging the fuck outta me like i was his worst enemy. 

"Fredo let me explain-" I said but he grabbed me by my shoulders and slammed me onto the wall in the hallway. My head hit the back of the wall and i groaned tryna shove him off me. Tadoe opened the guest bedroom door he was staying in and by this point i guess he wasn't off the shits no more cause he ran over to us and pushed Fredo off me tackling him to the ground.