Front Street

Akira's POV

I sat on the couch while popping open a can of Fanta from out the  fridge. The amount of fanta's and sprite's Fredo had stocked up in his crib frightened me a little. I flipped through the channels, intentionally trying my hardest to skip TMZ, since a bih knew her ass was still up and on there. I wasn't tryna get myself all hyped up again and head back over to the strip club and start round 2 on that bitches ass, so i just settled for the Discovery Channel. The fact that i hadn't heard from Gizzy since the whole strip club incident was starting to bother me, even though she was my annoying ass cousin she was still my other half. There wasn't a single day when me and her wouldn't talk and check up on one another. My ride or die. Same with Pinky, i loved my hoes.  I stretched and looked around the empty ass mansion, scratching my tummy as i got up from the couch, missing Fredo now too. He'd left early this morning, like at 9 to finish up some new tracks for his new album Fredo Mafia.

 I thought back to my own album which i put on a hiatus because of me going to jail for the little time that i did and then the big ass move from Chiraq to L.A. I grabbed my phone and searched through my contacts looking for my producer Zaytoven. He's been workin with the gang for a long ass time, since Keith's Bang albums and he helped me release my first single, 'On the block' . That's the first real music video where people started to single me out and appreciate my music more. Not just know me from as the fine chick in everyone of Chief Keef's music videos. That video was shot back in September of 2013, just a few weeks before our nigga LA Capone was shot and killed. I sighed realizing that all the guys i'd grown up with in Chicago ended up 2 ways; they either got shot on the block, or now in prison for the rest of their life.    I looked back into my phone and opened my gallery instead, scrolling on some photos taken off my iCloud account. I smiled while looking at some photos of me and some of the niggas back in the day. It was me in the middle, with DRose, Cdai, Rondo, and Tay600 on each side of me, all of us throwing up gang signs. This was back in 12', so i was 18 years old then, just a normal ass girl from the hood tryna stay alive and not get pregnant. 

I thought back to that moment and laughed remembering just before this picture Rondo's ass got jumped by the rest of the guys for saying a comment about eating ass. You could see the pain in that nigga smile as he looked in the camera. 

"Akira?! Donde estas?! (Where are you?!) " I heard high heels clacking on the tiles as a loud voice rang into my ears. I crinkled my brows and put my phone back into my pocket while walking up towards the front of the house, seeing Gizzy looking panicked, with her cheeks stained red and her curls all over the place. Her chest was heaving up and down and she has snot running down her nose. I put my hands on my hips watching her as she grabbed my arm and forced me away from the doors and windows. 

"Griselda, what the fuck?" I said and she shushed me rudley while crouching down and looking around the mansion. 

"Turn that TV off!" She whispered harshly and i listened to her while crouch walking over to the flat screen TV, turning it off. 

"What's goin' on bitch?" I whispered back to her and she kept quiet while putting her finger on her lips and looking around tryna listen for something. I started to get annoyed while waiting and tried standing up but she pulled me back down.

"There was this car! A-and there was like these men in there and they followed me in my car and left bullet holes in the back of it! I tried shooting back but i only had 3 bullets left in my pistol and thankfully ran up the driveway before they could get to me.. I-I don't know who they ar-" Right before Gizzy could finish her sentence, there was a crash that came through the window closest to the front door and we both snapped our heads over to it before  i noticed a round looking ball rolling right towards us. 

"Shit, Gizzy run!" I said and grabbed her arm right as there was a click and the ball started sending smoke everywhere as it twirled around. Gizzy screamed as she inhaled the gas and i sucked in my breath while running into the kitchen to open up the sweets pantry, shoving the lil debbie cakes and other sweets to the ground and reaching for my Uzi that was up in there. I grabbed it and handed it to Gizzy, who looked at me like i was crazy. 

"Bitch why the fuck you got a gun in yo sweets pantry?!" She yelled and i rolled my eyes grabbed the AK that was placed behind it. 

"Is now really the time to be asking me that?" I said while strapping it up and making sure there was enough ammo inside it. She took the safety off the Uzi and i took the safety off my AK at the same time before i looked back to her. 

"Stay close to me and don't wander off,  tu me entiendes?" (You understand me?) She nodded while gulping and and i looked at my baby cousin hoping nothing went bad and said a silent prayer before walking through the smoke and looking around with my red lazor beam light. 

"Bitch you think it's funny comin' up in my house embarrassing me like that hoe?!" I heard Dina's voice and looked around through the smoke trying to find her but i couldn't see shit. I gasped while hearing a shot and feeling a shot go through my shoulder. I bit down onto my tongue and tried not to scream not wanting to give away where we were at. 

"How that feel hoe!" I heard her laugh before another shot was heard and Gizzy screamed this time dropping to her knees and clutching her stomach in pain. 

"Ay dios miooo!" (Oh my god!) She screamed while shaking and moving into a fetal position on the floor. I heard Dina's laugh in the background and i bent down to apply pressure to Gizzy's wound as she cried. I winced looking at the amount of blood forming in my hands and slipping through my fingers. She started coughing up blood and i shook my head as she started spazzing out on the floor. 

"Stay with me Gizzy, don't you dare die on me!" I said before feeling a knock to the back of my head. I fell to the floor beside Gizzy and looked around everything blurry and spinning. I blinked several times before reaching for my gun after spotting a piece of blue through the smoke. That bitch fucked with the wrong one today. I yelled and aimed right for whatever i could make out and shot. I heard her loud piercing scream and she dropped to the floor while crying out loudly. 

"My BACKKK!" She screamed and cried and i tried sitting up slowly but my shoulder began to burn. My head layed back onto the floor and i noticed the smoke was starting to clear up a little bit. From beside me Gizzy stopped moving and i silently cried while Dina's screams stopped too.  With all my strength i moved my hand over to try and find Gizzy's lacing my fingers through hers, noticing how cold they were getting. I cried even more while shutting my eyes saying a silent prayer to the one above. 

"Aye mane what the fuck! Yo Tadoe! Grab the TEC nigga we got company!" I heard Fredo's voice as footsteps rang through the house and gunshots were fired all about. I heard sirens in the distance and some men screaming in agony. 

"Fuck! No no no no no no," I heard Keith's voice from above me before my eyelids began to get heavy. 

"Shakira!" Is all i heard someone scream before my eyes completely shut and i was filled with darkness. 

Glory Girlz (A Fredo Santana Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara