HotBlock

Akira's POV 

Over the last few course of days i've been MIA, still in Chicago. I hadn't seen or spoken to anyone since that night back at Keith's trap spot when we found who'd framed Fredo and when his fuckin' blood brother kissed me! I didn't know how to cope with everything that'd been going on. I was staying at Gizzy and i's old place even though there was hardly any furniture left up in this bitch. I'd been ignoring all my phone calls and text messages, doing nothing but lying up in this couch for 4 days straight. I didn't care though, i needed time to myself to think things through. That kiss with Caper really took a toll on my soul and it was eating me the fuck away. My conscience wouldn't let me sleep or eat, and one thing was for certain was that i needed to tell Fredo. 

Fredo. My baby. I ain't even know the update on what was going on with him, all i knew was that they was gonna punk Soulja into talking so that Fredo could be freed. I sighed hearing my cell ring on the glass table in front of me for the billionth time this morning, but i ignored it. I shut my eyes and lied on the couch with my arm draped over my face breathing at a slow and calm pace. 

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

I jumped up from the couch grabbing my pink glock from the table out of instincts while staring at my front door. Who the fuck was banging on that shit at 8:00 in the fuckin morning?! I sucked my teeth and got up roughly while walking angrily to the door. 

"Now who the fuck is this ban-" I said while opening the door but stopped after seeing who was on the other side.

"Fredo?" I said, my voice cracking. I blinked looking him over as he smirked down at me and i had to blink away the tears that were forming in my eyes. I suddenly screamed and laughed happily, throwing my arms around him and hugging him tight. He wrapped his arms back around me and carried me back into the suite, kicking the door shut behind him. 

"BABY OH MY FUCKIN GOD!" I cried happily as he spun me around and he set me down so we could both study each other. His dreads had grown longer and he looked taller, his little pot lean belly that was growing had gone down too and he'd lost a bit of weight everywhere. I bit my lip looking up at him thinking damn my baby clean up good. He had on a red Savage Squad t-shirt with some white balmains and a ferragammo belt with some red timbs and his chains on. As per usual he had a big ass blunt placed behind his ear and i knew he was finna smoke that shit soon. 

"Jeez shawty, you got thick as fuck while a nigga locked up," He said while walking up closer to me again and wrapping his arms around me, running his hands down my arms, back, spine and ass gripping it slowly before smacking it. I whined in his chest and he chuckled. "That's my girl. You missed daddy?" He said and i nodded sniffling. 

"How'd you even get here?" I said while looking up at him. He looked back down at me and smirked. "I got my ways.  Big daddy Fredo don't reveal his secrets." He said and i gave him a look and he laughed a little. "That nigga Soulja Boy fugazi as a mo'fucka. He a snitch on foe when he get out i'm clownin' on his bitch ass." He said starting to get himself worked up. So Soulja really did take the fall for Fredo. They probably switched places, but knowing Soulja he's bound to be out anytime soon. 

"No you not, I don't want you gettin' locked up no more.."I said while looking up at him for assurance. He sucked his teeth and pulled away from me to stare down in my eyes while holding my chin. "You ain't gotta worry bout a thang. I'm here now, i'm gon protect you until the day a nigga die. I love you and shit, Akira." He said and i laughed at him tryna be romantic. 

"I love you and shit too, Derrick." I said and i leaned up to kiss him. He kissed me back roughly yet with so much passion and love a tear slipped down my cheek. I was so happy he was back i didn't even know how to fuckin express it. Happy was an understatement. I was over the fuckin' moon! I moaned into our kiss as he slid a tongue into my mouth and his hands moved down to grip my ass through my PINK leggings. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up still kissing me and making his way onto the couch that i was just on. He pulled away and swing us around making me hit my fucking head on the wall. I groaned and he pulled away from the kiss.