Reign

Akira's POV

4 days had passed since the entire ordeal with Fredo back in Ohio and i couldn't help but see how distant this nigga was getting with me. We were currently in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and all the crew was tense as fuck for some odd reason, Keith especially. I had a feeling it had something to do with the neighboring state, New Jersey. He was permanently banned from the state and I was guessing some of the niggas who tried to rob him of his chain was supposed to be at our concert tomorrow night. I sighed while scrolling on my phone while chilling on the tour bus. It was nearly 10AM and i was the only one up in the room Gizzy, Pinky and I were sharing. I looked across the small room to glare at Pinky who so happened to be sleeping on the same bed as me. I still didn't get why they did that, like these fools had their own damn beds to get all comfy in, didn't they?   I sucked my teeth as Pinky's tatted arm sprawled over my chest and half my face, as well with one of her legs hitched over my thigh as her head was buried into pillow beside me. 

"Ugh." I turned my head and sighed while sitting up from the bed and looking to my right side, seeing Gizzy fast asleep peacefully in her own bed. Pinky grumbled something in her sleep and i shot her a dirty look over my shoulder before standing from the bed and tugging down my glo gang pj shorts. I slid into my adidas flip flops and wiped the sleep from my eyes before grabbing my phone and sliding out of the room quietly to go look about some coffee. 

"Mornin', Ki." I felt a slap on my ass and turned around from shutting the door behind me with a glare before smiling. 

"Mornin' to you too, miss chirpy. I see someone got dick'd tha fuck down lastnight!" I wiggled my brows and folded my arms while looking at L'Nayah with a grin. She giggled before shushing me and grabbing my hand to drag me towards the side entrance of the tour bus. We both walked outside and took a seat on the curb of the private parking lot that we were situated in. I smiled hearing the birds chirp softly and the cool late summer morning breeze push past both of our faces. She hugged herself before yawning and digging into her silk robe to pull out a pack of cigarettes. She placed one into her mouth and lit it before looking to me and sighing as she blew out the smoke. I raised a brow.

"Bitch, wassup?" I asked while frowning. She blinked a few times before shaking her violet dyed hair and looking up in the sky like she was bout to cry.

"L'Nayah!" I called her name once more and she looked back to down to me before smiling sadly.

"Girl....I think SD cheatin' on me." She folded her lips together slowly while looking at me and I could see there was something else she wanted to say. 

"Why would you suspect that?" I asked while bringing a hand to rub her back slowly. I low-key wasn't shocked at all, SD and L'Nayah had been arguing like crazy recently. Shit got so bad one time Reese and (Lil) Herb had to jump in on that shit to stop SD from stomping on her skull. She shrugged before coughing as she blew out some more smoke. I frowned again and removed my hand from her back before glaring at her. 

"You hidin' shit from me, L. If you got sum' to say then spit that shit out, keep it one hunnit." I spoke while growing annoyed. 

"I'm pregnant, Ki." She finally admitted and I quickly stood up onto my feet. Out of all the things, a bitch wasn't expecting that. L'Nayah stood up after me and grabbed onto my wrist. 

"Don't go runnin' ya mouth now!" She whispered angrily and I yanked my hand away before slapping the cigarette out of her hand and stomping on it. 

"Bitch what the fuck?! You preggars and you out here smokin', drinkin' and poppin fuckin xanax pills like its nobody's business!" I pointed in her face and looked down onto the ground before looking back up to me with a glare.