Ballin

Akira POV

I moaned out of satisfaction while rolling around in the cool sheets after waking from my kitty nap, my eyes still sealed shut.  Since when did the Hilton beds get so damn comfortable? I smiled as my eyes remained closed, thinking back about the elevator ride with Fredo earlier on in the night, and wondering if he was okay in that big hotel suite on his own. Maybe a bitch should stop by..

"Aye, move ya leg bruh." I heard someone whisper into my ear and I gasped quickly sitting up from the bed that i'd assumed was mine and opened my eyes, clutching my chest as I stared down at the person in bed next to me. 

"Fredo, the fuck? How'd you get into my suite?" I grabbed the pillow that was in between us to smack his head several times. He chuckled while sitting up in the dark while shirtless. I looked down to see this nigga in nothin but his damn basketball shorts! Oh hell naw! I sucked my teeth and quickly got up from the bed, glad to see that I was still wearing the same shit I fell asleep into. Fredo watched as I moved around the room with a small smirk on his face, his arms tucked behind his head as his eyes twinkled with mischief. I gave him a dirty look while moving to tie my straightened hair up into a ponytail. 

"Where's Gizzy?" I suddenly asked while rubbing the sleep from my eyes and walking around the room in the dark, squealing as i bucked my toe against something hard and tripped over, landing on the carpet. I heard Fredo laugh lowly from on the bed and I groaned. Why the fuck was God punishing me?

"Nah, you clumsy as fuck. How you trippin' over air now?" 

"Shutup, Derrick!"I responded back and smiled in satisfaction as he actually listened. Niggas went from 0-100 real quick as soon as they government name was mentioned. I finally made it back onto my bare feet and found the light switch close to the bedroom door. I flicked it on and quickly shut my eyes as the light was bright as fuck. When they finally adjusted, I took the time to stare around the room. My jaw dropped. 

Fuck. When in the hell did I get into Fredo's suite? Out of all damn places?! Had i honestly been that tired earlier on? I looked back to Fredo and glared. He simply just shrugged while sending me a quick wink, moving to open up the bedside table to pull out his pack of backwoods and a lighter. I shook my head already knowing what he was finna do. I was about to open the bedroom door but he called me back suddenly. 

"Yo!" I spun back around on my heels while watching him with an annoyed look. 

"Nigga, what?" He waggled  his finger slowly, beckoning me over. I complied anyway, dragging my bare feet against the carpet while sighing and moving to sit beside him on the edge of the bed, looking down at him as he stared back up at me, placing the blunt between his lips slowly. I watched in curiousity as he effortlessly found his lighter wrapped up somewhere in the sheets and flicked it, bringing it to life as he lit the blunt. I watched with my arms folded before sucking my teeth and shaking my head.

"You don't eva get tired of tha' shit, Fredo?" I asked while looking down at him irritated. He exhaled with the blunt still in his mouth and i looked away at that point, trying not to get too wrapped up into this nigga. Had to admit, he looked fine as fuck while smokin'.

"Tired of wha'?" He tilted his head slightly and i could feel his eyes piercing through me. I nodded my head into the direction of his blunt. I heard a low chuckle from his lips and i sucked my teeth once more. 

"I'm bein' forreal! All that lean and weed and shit, you always doing it non-stop, Fredo. Shit don't make you look fresh or nun, just letting yo' big nappy headed ole ass know." With that i stood up onto my feet and walked out of the bedroom, slamming the door behind me as I made my way to the front door, just wanting to get the hell outta here and back to my suite. Gizzy was probably worried sick. And the other half of the concert was due to resume in another hour, so we still had time before we all had to head back down to the concert across from the hotel.