Pree

Akira POV

"I hope we won't have to meet on such circumstances again, Miss. Mejia. Have a lovely day, now." I gave one of the officers a fake smile before gently closing the front door behind them, my smile instantly turning into one of annoyance. 

"Thank Gaaaaah!" I stretched my arms out over my head and skipped into my bedroom feeling like a brand new bitch. I'd finally gotten the House arrest anklet taken off from my ankle and we were all supposed to start going on tour Saturday, which was tomorrow. I had everything packed and all ready by the door, since it was a week long tour starting from California and going all through the other selected cities, ending off in New York. Gizzy was out getting her nails done and having brunch with a friend from the dusty ass community college she used to go to before dropping out which meant I had the entire day and house to myself. 

"Hmm," I thought outloud to myself before raising a brow as my phone began to buzz violently in my pocket. I took it out and smiled seeing a hangouts/facetime call from Keith. I wonder what this nigga want now?

"Wassup, Sosa?" I smiled while waiting for the camera to connect to the server and rummaged through the fridge tryna find something to eat. How was there never nothing here when it was just the two of us living together? A bitch can't even get some tea biscuits? Was Gizzy and I that greedy? 

"Hiiiiiiiiii!!!!" I curiously looked back to my phone before gasping with joy seeing Kay-Kay grinning down into the camera with her little baby teeth. 

"Kay-Kaaaaay!!" I squealed and moved to sit on top of the kitchen counter while grinning down in the camera. She giggled as she looked down into the camera and dropped the pacifier from her mouth causing her to giggle even louder. I smiled while watching her. I loved when she came to town, far away from California and that fufu coke ass sniffin' thot she had as a mama. I never liked her ass. 

"Where's Dada?" I asked and she looked at me with wide eyes before crawling away. I blinked as all I could see now was the high ceilings of Keith's mansion as she crawled off camera and began to cry. "Kay-Kay! How much times I gotta tell you to stop stealin' daddy phone afta' he drop asleep?!" I heard Keith loud ass in the background and I shook my head. Leave it to Keith Cozart to drop asleep leavin' his child unattended. Kay-Kay babbled in the background before the phone was picked up and both Keith and Kay were on the screen. She giggled and clapped her tiny hands together while bouncing on Keith's hip and he shook his head with a chuckle. 

"You a lil badass, you know that?" I watched with a grin as he spoke to Kay-Kay who nodded, although not understanding a word. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before setting her down and ushering her off to play. 

"Sorry 'bout dat, Ki. I ain' een know she cuh unlock the phone to begin wit'." He scratched into his scalp and I shrugged, bringing a hand to rub my stomach underneath my shirt as it began to rumble loudly. Damn, I was starving.   "You good, Keith. But why she out here? You bringin' here on tour wit' us or sum'?" I wrinkled my brows and he shook his head looking at me through the camera like I had three heads. 

"Naaah, baby mama trippin' sayin' she takin her ass back to rehab for a while and i ain't want Kay to be stayin' round peoples she don't know so later on ima drop her off at my grams." I nodded in understanding before swiping my keys from the key holder and sliding on my adidas slippers finally coming up to the conclusion of getting take out. 

"Imma talk to yo ass lata, Keith."

"Hol up! Fredo said to call him." I scrunched up my nose while staring down in the camera. 

"What he want?" I asked and Keith shrugged just as his doorbell rang. I nodded and then he ended the call. I opened and closed the front door behind me as I locked it and began walking down the hallway to catch the elevator while staring down at my phone. What did Fredo want? I was still a bit confused as to why he kept playin' wit a bitch feelings. Kissing and neck biting one minute, then the next being hostile and not speaking to me for days. I pressed the down button and leaned my back against the wall while waiting for the elevator to come up to my floor.  I sighed and tucked my phone back into my pocket deciding to ring his ass later. Whatever it was it could wait.