Switchin' Up

Akira's POV

A few weeks had gone by since Fredo's return back home and word on the block was that Soulja had been set free right around Christmas time but locked up again after some Rico Recklezz beef and then set free AGAIN but now wanting to beef with Chris Brown. Frankly i could care less but the gang seemed interested as hell about it. I rolled my eyes while sitting in the living room of Keith's LA mansion, the whole gang there, minus Caper. I hadn't seen him in weeks since the whole kissing me thing but Fredo told me he was still in Chicago chillin with his daughters before he had to come back up. 

"I ain't Rihanna nigga you can't hit me nigga!" I looked up to the flat screen TV that was playing Soulja Boy's videos of him cussing and threatening Chris and rolled my eyes seeing Keith and everyone else dying on the couch.

"Y'all trippin, it ain't even that funny." I said and shook my head. Keith only laughed louder with his extra ass making Kay-Kay who was spending the night cover her ears and stare up at her daddy from her play pen with an annoyed look. I smiled at the sight of her. She was the cutest thing.

"Come get y'all mothafuckin food before Chop greasy ass eat it all!" I heard Tadoe from the kitchen as he set down a large ass bag of Wendy's. We all got up and ran to the kitchen, me first as i grabbed the whole damn bag and peeped inside grabbing the biggest burger out there and some fries. 

"Ayo kira that my baconator man!" Chop whined and i smiled at him with a mouth full of fries. I handed the bag to Keith and then everyone passed it on grabbing their food out. When everyone finished getting their meal they threw the empty bag to chop while laughing. He sulked looking like was finna cry over a damn burger. I plopped back down onto the couch and ate my baconator happily. Thank god Tadoe went on a food run'cause Keith ain't neva have no food up in his crib and whenever he do none of us allowed to eat it because it's all for Kay-Kay when she come over. Fredo was in the studio upstairs pre-recording some shit for his new single that was finna drop one of these days, he didn't tell us when. It's like when he got out of jail he automatically realized that life was too short and he was right back on his music shit. Recording day and night, smoking all the weed he could smoke and fucking his girl like today was his last day on earth. I smiled to myself. Not that i minded though. 

Ding Dong! 

Keith's bell rang and he sucked his teeth with a mouth full of fries. Kay-Kay clapped her hands in her play pen happiliy. "Dinnnng dongggggggggggggggg!" She giggled happily and i smiled down at her. Nobody was tryna get up and the bell kept ringing so i sucked my teeth finally giving up and setting my burger down. "Nigga i counted how many bites are in this burger," I said giving Chop a death stare. He flipped his finger at me and i flipped mines back. 

"Aight i'm coming damn!" I said as the person kept ringing over and over. I opened the door to see Caper and Fredo both waiting at the door with a smile on their faces. My eyes widened thinkin i was finna get busted about the kiss but instead got caught up in a big ass hug from Caper. He spun  my around a little and i blinked nervously. 

"What's hannin lil sis in law?" He said while setting me down and grinning. i smiled back even though still confused. Like nigga did you forget the last time we saw each other you basically declared your love for me? Why was he actin brand new just cause his bro here? I looked to Fredo and seen him giving me his usual intense stare that i loved so much but only this time did it ever make me shudder. 

"So you ain't gon answer tha man?" He said and i looked back to Caper forcing a smile. "i'm good Cap, when you got back?" I said stepping aside and letting them in. They walked in and instantly Fredo left us to go in the house where the others were. Caper didnt answer me but instead watched Fredo's back as he walked away. He waited until he was far enough and couldn't hear us before looking back down at me and pointing his finger into my face.