Red Opps

Akira POV

I sat on the chair beside Gizzy's bed while watching her body attached to several tubes and shit. I sighed, lying my head on her bed with my eyes closed. A bitch been here since 5PM yesterday, and the current time was 3 in the morning. Doctors and Nurses tried to tell me to leave but i WISH A BITCH WOULD TRY TO FORCE ME UP OUTTA THIS CHAIR! I touched my baby cousin's cold hands and looked back up to her. She looked weak and tiny, the doctors had told me she'd already lost 11 pounds since being here and it was only the third day. I was admitted out the hospital last-night but instead of going home i just came right up to ICU and ain't been nowhere else since. 

"Knock Knock," I looked up towards the door to see Pinky and Breezo walk in hand in hand while she held a KFC bag in the other hand. She walked over to my side of the bed and gave me a side hug while rubbing my back. Breezo came in and ruffled my hair like i was a damn dog and i looked up at him annoyed before he chuckled and took a step back. 

"What y'all want?" I said rudely and Pinky put her hand on her waist. 

"We came to see you bitch fuck you mean? Don't be rude, now here-" She said as she dug into the bag and handed me a box of popcorn chicken and fries with a coke. I folded my arms and shook my head. "I ain hungry," I said lowly while looking at my cousin. Pinky looked at Breezo and he shrugged. 

"Shi, i'll take it-" 

"Nigga don't you dare!" She said while slapping the box out of his hands and trying to hand it back to me. Breezo sucked his teeth and walked over to the door leaning against the frame looking pissed. Any other moment i would've laughed. 

"Babe you gotta eat something! You think sittin here all damn day is gonna wake her up any sooner? You gotta be strong Ki. You gotta keep yourself alive." Pinky said while crouching down to look at me. I turned my head and shook it. 

"If she don't eat, i don't eat." I said firmly damn well knowin my ass was eyeing that box of chicken in her hand. My tummy grumbled and i sucked my teeth looking down at it. Pinky smirked and opened up the box circling it around my nose. 

"bitcchhhh eat meeeeeeee!" She said in a high pitched voice trying to act like the food. I gave her a stank look before sighing and taking the food finally. I dug in while avoiding looking at Gizzy and Pinky smiled at me happily before pulling me up from the chair and kissing into my hair. 

"Shi i'll eat you anyday," Breezo said in the corner of the room while winking at Pinky. She smiled and looked down while I made a face before gagging. She kissed into my hair as i began to eat.

"Gahdaaamn yo shit stank!" She said and Breezo started cackling from behind us. I smiled at that and let her pull me up from the chair. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and gave it a squeeze, being mindful of the cast on my right one. 

"Let's get you changed and showered, kay? You think Gizzy want you in here stankin up her room? She probably cussing yo ass out right now in her mind, poor thang can't even get up to tell you some words," Pinky said and i laughed a little before letting them escort me out the room. Not without taking one final glance behind me at my baby cousin's frail weak body. 

-------

Later on that day

I had finally finished my hour long bath back at the house and i sighed while stepping out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and another one wrapped around my hair Indian style. The cast had fell off once i'd gotten into the bath so all that was protecting my arm and shoulder was a bandage. I sighed and fell onto the bed while 'No Bullshit' by Chris Brown started to play from my Drake Feelings playlist. I stared up at the ceiling wondering where Fredo was. I hadn't seen or heard from him in days. 3, to be exact. Since he left the Hospital that night i woke up he's been ignoring a bitch phone calls and texts, not to mention his big head ass cousins. I was finna beat Keith and Tadoe ass on gang. If someone didn't tell me what the fuck was going on i was gonna go on a rampage.