Glam

Griselda's POV 

I sighed while rolling around in the fresh sheets the maid's had placed for us in the Hotel suite. It'd been two days since the tour had begun, and the crew and I were currently in Columbus, Ohio. Even though we had our own bedrooms inside the tour bus, all the hotels that were gonna be nearby us during the tour reserved an entire floor for us to relax and chill out if we wanted. That damn bus was gettin' hot as hell and I was low-key creeped the fuck out bein' in there all by myself. Akira and the whole GGE, NLMB and GBE squad all had a show and i was as bored as a fuckin' whistle. 

"Dang," I sighed once more while blowing out a curly piece of hair from my brown-skinned forehead. Sometimes I hated not having any talent like Kira and them so that I could freestyle effortlessly on spot and be able to join them on a stage. A puta was feelin' real left out right about now. I groaned and turned my head to watch the clock on the beside table and rolled my eyes only seeing 

'8:09PM' It was that early? They'd all been on stage since 7:00 and I'd been doing nothing but scrolling through Insta, Twitter and rolling round on this bed like a damn fool. I blinked and gazed down to my phone seeing it buzz once and flash a bright light, indicating a text message. Ohh finally someone wanted to talk to me! I opened up the app to see a message from one of them niggas I'd met on the day Akira and I got into an argument over the phone about the charges that'd been pressed on her and I was forced to get into their car because of the car that'd been following me. 

Jeremiah, Jervy and Javon were the brothers names. They were all chocolate skinned, tall, toned and tatted. Curly hair on top of all their heads gave away their black-native american roots. I thought they were all sexy as fuck, but Javon topped the damn cake. 

'Javon' : yooo mami que pasa???

'Me': damn u been learning ya spanish huh? piensa que en realidad va a algún lugar con eso? I snorted and giggled while playing with my curls knowing he wouldn't be able to understand shit. A couple minutes later he finally replied and i laughed, grinning down into my screen. 

'Javon': bae u rlly know how to tear a nigga confidence down 100-0 real quick    He replied with a black middle finger emoji and I sent one back, smiling. Javon was nice, and so were his Brothers but I felt like they didn't really want anything to do with me since they knew Javon would probably trip out. He was the oldest out of the three; Jervy being 19, Jeremiah being 22 and Javon was 24. He was a lot older than me- 5 years to be exact but i liked him, all three of them were second in command and worked for Fredo and Reese who were the first in line to most, if not all the Traphouses in Chiraq. They ran shit. 

'Me': oh boo hoo baby and wtf when was i bae?? I sent and leaned back into my pillows with my resting bitch face. This chicho replied seconds later. 

'Javon': u was always bae. so i hear u and ya ppls in the 614 I blinked. The fuck was the 614? I still wasn't even familiar with all this term, so shit still confused me at times. 

'Me': Huh? I set down the phone while hearing a knock on the door. Confused, I looked to the clock and saw that only five minutes had passed ad they gang couldn't have been back yet. They were due off stage at 8:40 for a 30 minute intermission. The banging started to get louder and I groaned readjusting my crop top that rid up while I was on the bed exposing my belly piercing and beaded belly chain. The knocking was starting to get impatient and before I reached the knob I stopped and watched as the kob began to jiggle, like someone on the other side was trying to open it. I frowned and tipped onto my toes to peep through the hole curiously to spot three people on the other side, wearing black ski masks with holes cut to fit around their eyes and mouths.