Bricks

Akira's POV

"Nigga will you watch where the fuck you goin, damn!" I sucked my teeth while watching Keith text on his phone while driving at the same damn time, my heart beating faster than it'd ever done before. The shit felt like it was ready to pop outta my chest. Keith sucked his teeth back at me and locked his iPhone letting it fall in his lap. He put his other hand on the steering wheel and sat up. 

"Happy?" He said and i shook my head while pulling out my own phone this time to check more of the tweets and updates from TMZ, DJAkademiks, KollegeKidd and Tadoe and Fredo's page. I kept refreshing that shit and gasped happily after seeing one finally pop up. 

@FREDOSANTANA300 : 'Was just in a car accident like a real one this nigga Tadoe can't drive' 9Mins ago.

I jumped up happy as fuck in my seat and almost made Keith run over a school boy. He quickly swerved back into traffic and mugged me.

"Man what the fuck! You don't see a nigga drivin, Ki?!" He yelled at me but stopped when i put the phone to his face showing him the tweet. He read it slowly while stopping at the red light and then bursting out in laughter. I blinked and looked at him like what the fuck was this boy laughing at?

"I been told y'all Tadoe still ain't off that molly water and yall thought it was a damn joke," He laughed and even i cracked a smile at that and sat back in my seat feelin a bit more lighter that my baby posted a tweet. I turned off all my twitter notifications since people wouldn't stop mentioning me asking if i was okay and telling me to be strong for Fredo which was sweet, but it starts to get annoying after 50,000+ of the same gahdamn tweets from different people! I turned back off my phone and let my mind wander towards that unknown person who'd been texting my ass quite frequently lately, like we was coo. Who ever they were, this shit was starting to get mad annoying, and i was giving it the benefit of the doubt like it might be Pinky or Gizzy pranking my ass from a TextPlus number or some shit. That's why i ain't brought it up to nobody yet.  

"Tadoe round the wheel that's a scary sight, drive around with that nigga you might loose yo life," Keith started to sing and i busted out in laughter while shaking my head with a small smile even though i was still worried as hell for my baby. Keith turned into another intersection and i gasped while seeing Fredo's benz with the red interior crashed into a damn food truck. Keith parked on the side of the road and i quickly got out, running into the middle of the road and ignoring the horns and beeps of the cars that had to stop for me. 

"Fredo!" I ran towards Fredo and Tadoe who were leaning against the brick wall where the convenience store was, conversing with police but he cop was more speaking to Tadoe than Fredo who just stayed silent and stared ahead angry as fuck. He looked towards me and his face softened a little bit which made me run faster even though a bih was in heels. I rushed into his arms and he lifted me up squeezing me tightly, one hand on my back and the other on my ass. 

"Well, we'll be seeing you Mr. Rose, and you too Mr. Coleman." The white officer said to them both before walking off. Tadoe shook his head and ran his hand over his face just as Keith walked up laughing and clapping like a damn retarded seal. Fredo set me down but i kept my arms around his neck not letting go. 

"Why this nigga look like Kay-Kay after she get in trouble tho" Keith continued to laugh before dapping Tadoe and shaking his dreads. Tadoe sucked his teeth and slapped his hand off. I pulled back from Fredo and looked at him while bringing my hands to his face.

"Are you hurt?" I asked him and he shook his head squeezing my ass even harder. 

"Nah im straight, but that near death experience just had a nigga thinkin' if i died today i still ain't get no pussy from you." He said with a smirk and i laughed while mushing him in his cross tattoo.