Move

(A:N: IF Y'ALL NOTICED, CAPO AIN'T REALLY IN THIS STORY MUCH AND I'M CONFLICTED ON WHETHER TO ADD HIS DEATH/FUNERAL SCENE INSIDE THIS STORY OR NOT BECAUSE I'M NOT ENTIRELY SURE SO FOR THE TIME BEING I'M JUST NOT GONNA TALK BOUT HIM...)

Akira's Pov

As soon as Fredo had parked outside my apartment complex and turned off the engine i looked to him and frowned. It was almost 8PM, and the sun had already set from earlier on since it was practically already winter here in chiraq. All we needed was the snow to top the cake. I stared at the side of Fredo's face and continued to frown watching as he finally turned to look at me. 

"The fuck you lookin' at?" He mugged jokingly and i cracked a smile before sighing and turning to look out the window instead. Tomorrow he'd be gone, and i didn't know how the fuck to deal with that shit at all

"Why you ain't tell me sooner, Fredo?" I asked and watched him lean his head back on the headrest of his car and look up with a sigh. 

"Man look, ion wanna get into this again aight?" He said while rubbing his face with his hand and i shook my head stubbornly while mugging the fuck outta him. 

"Fredo we getting into it NOW, okay nigga? You're leaving my ass in less than 12 hours and you really  tryna tell me you really thought we wasn't finna discuss bout it? Ion kno why you even asked me to be yo fucking girl if you finna just pack up and dip the next day! Like how fuckin' dare you!" I huffed and let out all my anger and frustration out in that one speech, my cheeks puffing up some and my teeth gritting together. Fredo was silent for a while before i heard him chuckle and begin laughing lowly under his breath. I snapped my head over to him with a stank face but that shit only caused him to laugh even harder. 

"Yo small dumbass aint een let a nigga finish his train of thought earlier today while we was in the car thoughh. I wasn't done talkin but of course yo ol' buttermilk aunt jemima lookin ass just had to interrupt a nigga." Fredo spoke while still chuckling a bit and shaking his head. I quickly brought my hand down to pat down my hair subconsciously after this nigga really said i looked like aunt damn jemima. Like really?! 

"Then talk, da fuck." I rolled my eyes and waited for him to speak. I heard him reach into the pocket of his leather jacket and pull out his BIC lighter, sparking up a blunt that he always had behind his ear and bringing it up to his lips as he watched me through his dark eyes. I wasn't gon' front, the way this nigga stared at me sometimes creeped me the fuck out.. but at the same time it made a bitch panties stay leaking more than a broken faucet! He blew out the smoke and passed the blunt to me. I took it slowly and brought it to my lips as he coughed slightly and began to speak. 

"Out of all the things we done been thru, Ki. All them years we been fuckin wit each other, and helping one another make it to the top- you really thought we was finna just... wow. just wow, bruh." He shook his head while mumbling to himself and i stayed quiet while listening until he decided to continue. 

"You family, Ki. And we don' be leavin' fam behind, you shoulda been known that by now. You my girl, i got you at all costs mane. Anywhere i go, you finna go no damn questions asked. You and me flyin' out to Cali tomorrow and you gon' stay wit me." I blinked and swallowed before forgetting i had the kush in my mouth. I choked and leaned forward coughing as my throat and chest burned like hell. Fredo leaned up with me and rubbed and patted my back as i continued to choke. He passed me a bottle of water from his backseat and i gave the bottle a stank look wondering for a moment how long it'd been back there. 

"Drink, yo!" He urged and i took the bottle from his hands with my shaky fingers and brought the rim to my lips drinking it like i never drank before. A bitch nearly choked again after tasting what i thought was water. Shit tasted like some rotten ass vinegar! I swallowed it down none the less, before breathing heavily and dashing the rest of the liquid out the damn window. Fredo watched me like i had 3 heads and it was then a bih started to feel her cheeks heat up mad fast. Why did i always have to keep embarrassing myself in front of him? 

"You coo now?" He asked and i nodded while staring at  my lap in silence. Fredo wanted me to come out to California tomorrow with him. Not even that i minded that part but, the whole staying with him thing? Was i ready for that kinda commitment? A part of me thought it was moving a tad bit too fast but it wasn't like we'd never lived together before in the past. I smiled slightly while thinking of the old house we all used to chill at back in O'Block, the same one he'd turned into the new studio. 

"Look, if you ain't feelin' it then-" He started but i shook my head and held up a hand to him. 

"No.. no baby it's coo, trust me... but you don't think it's too soon? Like i cant just pack up and leave like that what about Gizzy and Pinky and the rest of 'em?" Fredo shrugged while finishing up his blunt and throwing it out the window next to me. I scrunched up my nose and turned to look up at him. He leaned over and pressed a short kiss to my lips. I kissed him back out of surprise and moaned softly feeling his tongue mingle with mine. Just as i was getting into the swing of things he pulled away, and i slowly opened my eyes to see smoke coming out of both of our mouths. He grinned down at me and i shook my head with a small smile of my own. 

"I always wanted to do that shi." He mumbled and pressed another kiss to my lips again before unbuckling my seatbelt for me and grabbing my hips, pulling me over to his side. I pressed my back against the steering wheel and rested my hands against his shoulders while pouting down at him. He flicked my bottom lip with his finger and i huffed some more. 

"So you ain't finna come? Man, and we done got Ballout and Keith babymama out there plannin' yo arrival party an shit." I scrunched up nose and gave Fredo a stank look once he mentioned Keith's babymama, Rashieda. That bitch was the definition of ratchet, always making Keith look bad in the media every damn chance she got. She barely even took proper care of Kay-Kay, always had her over her Grandparents house while the bitch went out and popped her pussy for a couple bands. I sucked my teeth just thinking of her and the last encounter we had.  Me, Pinky and L'Nayah jumped that hoes ass for talking shit behind our backs, not wanting to square up faceass. 

"Ion wanna see that hoe, Fredo. Because if i do, on god Kay-Kay gon' be half an orphan." Fredo watched me with a look in his eyes, rubbing his palms up and down my thighs as i spoke. 

"You got sum sexy ass lips, you know that Ki?" He mumbled and i bit them on instinct. He smirked before bringing out his thumb to pull my lips from my teeth gently. He slowly ran his thumb over my lower lip and i watched his face carefully. 

"I can't wait for you to come see the house we finna be stayin' at in Cali. 5 bedrooms and i'm finna fuck the shit outta you in all of 'em, just watch." He whispered the last part in my ears and i bit my lip once again before giving in and pulling back to look down at him.

"Okay... i'll go." I found myself whispering back without thinking and he grinned at me, flashing his mouth full of gold. 

(A:N: SHORT CHAPTER, LONGER ONES FINNA BE POSTED SOON JUST WANTED TO GET THIS UPDATED! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS BABES!)