Gwop

Akira POV

I groaned as my pointer finger twitched against something cold which caused me to open my eyes quickly and let out a pained gasp as my body jerked up. 

"Ah shit, bout time you got yo lazy ass up!" I heard someone call out and i felt a strong pair of hands on my shoulders, pushing me back down into what I assumed was a bed. I squinted my eyes as a blinding light hit me and i quickly shut them back before trying to open them again. Looking around, all a bitch had to see was them ugly ass drapes that divided the room to know that i was in the hospital. Ew.

I turned my attention back to Fredo who had his palms pressed down onto my shoulder to keep me still. I sucked my teeth and shoved his hands off me while trying to sit up. I frowned while noticing the plaster that was wrapped around the entire bridge of my nose and huffed. I didn't remember what happened the other night, all I remembered was the conversation Javon, Gizzy and I had before they left for their date and him coming back for her jacket. That's all. 

"Mannnn, you finna make this place ya second home or what?" Fredo asked while shaking his head and sitting down into one of the chairs that were placed beside my bed. I stared at Fredo blanky and pointed to the mini compact mirror that was sitting on the table near to the door. He looked behind him and stretched his hand outwards to grab the mirror and give it to me with a strange look on his face. 

"What?" I asked finally and made a face of my own once realizing my voice was nearly gone. He shook his head and threw his hoodie up over his head before leaning lower into his chair to watch me. 

"Some nigga came by for you earlier," He mumbled while yawning and I continued to examine the dressing placed around my nose with a frown. I poked it and tears came to my eyes at how painful it still felt. Fredo snatched the compact mirror from my hands with a mean mug and i gave him back one while stretching my bare feet out from under the covers to kick him in his kneecap. He sucked his teeth and grabbed a hold of my feet before we both had a full on glare match. He suddenly brought out his fingers and began to tickle the bottom of my feet. I laughed but then suddenly stopped as my nose began to burn and tingle underneath the plaster as I smiled. 

"Nigga stop!" I screamed while tryna pull my foot away. He grinned and continued to tickle my feet until we both heard a loud clear of someone's throat. We both looked to our right as we heard the door to my room slam and my eyebrows met in confusion.

"Aunt Rosalinda?" I brought my feet back underneath the covers as Fredo's goofy ass finally let me go. Surprisingly he was quiet, the quietest i'd ever seen him considering he usually had a lot to say. That was always a bad sign. I knew he was hiding something from me and didn't know how to put em in words. That's what happened last time he tried hiding the fact that he had the feds on his tail. It took his ass a whole 4 days of silence and mean mugging the wall until he finally told me. 

"Who dis?" Fredo asked while looking back from me to Aunt Rosalinda, who was shooting him a smile while rubbing her belly subconsciously. I raised my eyebrows. Was this bitch really gonna go through with this pregnancy? She couldn't mother a child for shit! Thank god Gizzy was mainly brought up by our abuela or else i don't know what road that bitch would've went down on.

"Wait! Wait, let me guess.... You're Chief Keef aren't you?!" Rosalinda pointed to Fredo with her tall manicured fingers and Fredo started back at her blankly before huckling lowly and bringing his hand to run down his face.

"Man, i know this big Michelin bodied bitch ain't callin' me Chief fuckin' Keef." Fredo spoke through his fingers while shaking his head up at the ceiling. I then went into a fit of coughs tryna laugh and Fredo quickly got up from his chair to hand me the glass of water that was placed on the side table. He held my back and rubbed it gently while i drank small sips, all the while Rosalinda watching our encounter with a small smirk on her lips.