Coleman Pt.1

Akira's POV

"All crew-member please return back to your seats as we are now preparing for landing." I heard the pilot on the intercom speak as i looked out the window through my gucci shades, seeing all of Illinois under me. It was 9AM and i'd managed to sleep in an hour, missing my 6AM flight so i had to take the later one after bribing the ground crew agent. 

"So.. what you got planned after this?" I closed my eyes growing annoyed. It was too early for this jesus. I turned to where the voice was coming from and looked to the nigga sitting next to me in the isle seat. He wouldn't stop blabbing to me the whole 3 hour flight. This nigga looked just like Chirs Tucker with some nasty rotten ass dookie morning breath. I felt like his breath was disintegrating my eyebrows. 

"Nigga.. after this i'm finna go free my husband who's locked up in the pen for murder." I said while lowering my shades to look him dead in the eye. He gulped and looked away from me turning his head straight. I smiled to myself and turned back around to stare out the window, leaving my thoughts to roam. I began to reminisce, thinking about all the friendships and memories i'd left behind here in Chicago. If Fredo got sentenced guilty i'd move back, it was settled. There was no damn point for me to be out there if the whole reason for me going was for him. I sighed while shaking my head and closing my eyes in frustration just as the plane hit the tarmac, and it started taxing down the runway towards the gate. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for flying with Delta Airlines flight 10345 non-stop from Los Angeles International Airport to Chicago O'Hare Airport. The time is now 9:37am and the weather is 18 degree Celsius. Please wait for the sealtbelt sign to go off before standing to retrieve your bags. Have a good day and thank you for flying with Delta." Everyone chattered in the cabin and i unbuckled my seat belt before bending over to dig into my white mcm backpack, digging out my phone and turning off airplane mode. Instantly, the tweets, missed calls and messages came flying in like a damn wrecking ball. 

10 Missed calls from Pinky 

@DaCaperBoySSR: @AkiraSosaGGE Lil Sis Flyin In Today Shit Finna Get Real 💪.... #FreeFredo I smiled seeing Caper, Fredo's blood bro mention me on twitter. I was glad to know that most of the boys had already flew down here and it seemed like i was one of the last to get here, seeing as how everyone else had gotten earlier flights. 

3 Missed calls from Gizzy

I ignored the missed calls from the girls and looked to see Fredo's last tweet before everything went down. 

@FREDOSANTANA300: I don't need no new friends just give me all enemies #SSR. I smiled sadly and re-tweeted before locking my phone and getting up from my seat, taking down my carry on luggage and picking up my bag, getting out of the plane and making my way out of the airport just wanting to get this day over and ready with. 

---- 

10 Mins Later 

I looked around the arrival section while standing outside waiting for my ride to get here. I asked Tadoe to pick me up seeing as how Keith's dumbass got his license suspended for a month again. God knew Tadoe and Keith were meant to be in the damn passenger side but i didn't have anyone else to come get me at such short notice. 

"THAT'S TOO MUCH SAUCE!" I looked down the road to see a white jeep blasting music while everyone who was waiting for their loved ones to come pick em up looked. 

"Oh god," I said to myself as Tadoe pulled up next to me with a wide ass grin. 

"Hannin baby sus!" He said and parked his shit half way onto the curb. I laughed and smiled back running over to hug him acting like i didn't just see him 2 days ago in LA. Chicago just had different vibes. He quickly helped me pack my things in the back seat.