Straight Outta Lamron

Akira's POV

 It had officially been a full week since i landed and made myself situated out here in LA. Shit was quiet, not like back home in Lamron and to be honest a bitch kinda missed it out there. Sure LA was nice as fuck, with the pretty ass palm trees and cool summer breeze and shit, but i was starting to feel a bit homesick missing O'block. Maybe i'd feel better later on tonight when Gizzy, Pinky, Jonelle, Piper and Tavares all landed together in LA. We was flying them all out today and i couldn't fucking wait to see my baby cousin again. 

"Fredo?" I called out while sitting up in bed after 5 mins of looking up at the ceiling. That dumbass nigga ain't answer but i knew he was here because he left  a unsparked blunt on his pillow. I rolled my eyes after hearing no response and just decided to chill in bed for a few more minutes before getting ready for the day. I rolled over on the bed to lie on my flat tummy and unlocked my Samsung boredly, opening up IG to see the daily fuckery feed. I made a stank face while seeing a picture of Kylie Jenner and her long lip ass boyfriend Tyga, but someone swapped their faces so her face was on his and his on hers. I snorted because the caption and comments said some bout Kylie looking better on Tyga's face than his own. I liked the pic and kept on scrolling before going onto my own notifications which were still blowing up like a mf. Like damn a bih ain't posted nun since last week before i left Chicago and i'm still getting love on my pics! 

@FBG_DUCK is now following you! 

@Billion_Ballout is now following you! 

@6775Rico is now following you! 

@SwaggDinero is now following you! 

@Liljay063 is now following you! 

@Kingyella73 is now following you! 

I frowned and sat up slightly in bed while seeing all 6 of those new followers i had, surprisingly all opp ass  niggas for OTF, 300 and GBE. Why the hell FBG Duck, Billionare Black, P.Rico, Swag Dinero, Lil Jay and King Yella follow me for? The fuck i do? I debated blocking all they asses on sight but decided to just leave it. Those niggas had a whole lotta nerve. I sucked my teeth and was bouta hop off IG but one mind told me to check Fredo's page. Curiously, i typed in his username and clicked his profile. 

"Oh hell naw!" I said out loud while seeing a recent picture of him and some blue haired hoe caked up. Last posted 4 hours ago. 

'Coolin' The caption read and i shook my head angrily. So this means while i was sleep this nigga creeped his fat ass outta bed to 'cool it' wit some blue smurf looking ass hoe wearing cheap dollar tree lashes?

"Fredo!" I jumped up outta bed determined to find this nigga and cuss the fuck outta him. I slid on my adidas slippers and walked outta the bedroom in my pj's, which were short shorts and a tank top. 

"FREDO! NIGGA I KNOW YO ASS HOME!" I screamed out into the house and heard some laughter and music coming from downstairs in the living room. I quickly sped down there while fast walking ready to cuss this fool out but stopped once seeing him with some other niggas. I noticed Gino, Playboi Carti, Ruskee, Ballout and Fredo huddling around the stove in the kitchen. I rolled my eyes already knowing them niggas was cooking up some rocks and shook my head while walking up towards them. 

"..Then you just leave this shit here an let it cool for a bit," I raised an eyebrow while seeing Jordan (Playboi Carti) and Ruskee peeking over Fredo's shoulder like two little kids. 

"What the fuck is y'all doin'?" I watched them all jump from my voice and turn around to face me except Fredo who only took once glance at me behind his shoulder and continued on doing what he was doing.