Catchin Opps

Akira's POV

I sat patiently in the living room of Pinky's loft in downtown LA, my legs crossed tightly and a black satin scarf wrapped around my head and dark black cateye shades. A bitch came prepared to stalk. 

"Bitch you gotta try this fried chicken!" Gizzy walked out of the kitchen chomping down on Pinky's famous fried chicken that she always fried in the summer time. She'd always whip up a tray of chicken whenever she was bored back home in Chiraq in the summer and the whole block would stop by her and her mama's crib just to hangout and have a piece of chicken. If that wasn't how you knew you was in the ghetto then i don't know hooow. I gave Gizzy a nasty look and shook my head watching all them bread crumbs caked up in the corner of her lip. She gave me a smile and i gagged, throwing one of Pinky's pink pillows in her face. 

"Hoe you a trip!" Gizzy said and i grinned at her admiring how good my baby cousin's american slang was getting. 

"Ard y'all i'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaady!" Pinky sang while walking out of her bedroom and into the living room. Gizzy and i both looked at her and she started choking on her chicken while i nodded looking impressed. Pinky twirled around showing off her one piece leather jumpsuit. This hoe had her boobs poppin out of the suit and her 20 Brazilian rose dyed inches were pin curled and set up behind her back neatly. She had on some high boots that laced up to her knees and a black choker that said BADDEST BITCH on the neck. Her makeup was smoky eyed and she had on a bright red lip. 

"Bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Me and Gizzy both said at the same time and Pinky grinned while nodding. "Yes i know i look heavenly thot like, thank you." She bowed and we both giggled. "Why you dressed up like that though?" I commented while standing up from the couch and flipping my shall behind my shoulder. She raised her eyebrows looking me up and down and i raised an eyebrow. "Bitch don't do me please. You asking why i look like this but yet you lookin like a bald headed bugged eye frog wit em shades and scarf on." Pinky laughed and i couldn't help but roll my eyes flipping her the finger. Gizzy smiled at us both and Pinky looked at her with a face of disgust. 

"The hell you been eatin'?" She asked Gizzy and i turned to look at her too with a look of disgust myself. Gizzy licked the chicken grease off her fingers and smiled. Pinky gasped and rushed to the kitchen.

"GIZZY I TOLD YO ASS NOT TO TOUCH NONE OF MY FRIED CHICKEN! BITCH I TOLD YOU IT AIN'T FO ME!" She yelled while still in the kitchen. I looked at Gizzy and we both smiled knowing exactly who that shit was for. Breezo had been coming over and spending a lot of time with Pinky lately that we all knew either they was fuckin on the low.. or just friends but knowin they nasty asses it had to be option one. 

"Awe that shit so sweet. Pinky and 600Breezy sittin in a tree. S-H-O-O-T-I-N-G down opps because they sum fuckin' savages on gangggggggg!" I sung and all of them started to laugh because my shit didn't make sense. 

"Y'all sum goofy ass hoes i swear," Pinky laughed and we all walked towards the door. 

"Hol up bitch is you forreal finna go stalk this hoe wearin family dollar shades and a scarf? Like you is not Ms. Angela Basset from American Horror Story bitch." Pinky said and i sighed. "Hoe let me breathe, let me do my thang!" I slapped her hands away from tryna pull my scarf off and i snatched it back from her hands while running out the door and into the hallway of Pinky's building. We all walked down the hallway and i pulled my phone out my pocket to open the Instagram app going back into the search bar to find this hoe Fredo been fucking with.

"Dina Jay 18.. Bitch we comin' for yo ass." 

-----

20 Mins Later