chapter four

Buy four on iTunes #cutedate ^^

DOUBLE UPDATE PLS COMMENT

-

It wasn't usual for Ashton to be quiet in class but Michael was apparently "sick" and Michael sat at the desk next to Ashton so the football player was alone. I didn't know what was wrong but I'd ask at the end of class. Once the bell rang I stopped Ashton and frowned, "It's nothing bad." I told him. He sat on the table of the desk and I stood in front of him, "Are you okay? You were extremely quiet today."

"M'fine." Ashton shrugged.

I gave him a look, "Tell me."

He sighed, "A talent scout is coming to the game and I'll find out if I get my full ride for college. I guess I'm just a little nervous for the game, I don't wanna mess up. It's my shot." Ashton huffed and I bit my lip.

"You'll be fine, you're the captain, why wouldn't you do great?" I chuckled, "I've seen you play, you're good. Now go to class and if I find out that Michael skipped school, I'll put his ass in detention till he leaves."

Ashton giggled cutely and I smiled, watching him leave my class.

***

After school, I headed down to my car, my keys in hand. To get to the car park you had to walk past the football field so I turned to the field and looked across seeing Ashton doing keepy uppies, without his shirt. He was sweating and he looked good as he kept his concentration on the ball at his feet, before he kicked it over his head, lifting his leg backwards and catching it before spinning round and smacking the ball to another player. Wow, he was good. I licked my lips before tearing my eyes away from him. I headed to the car park and found my car, pressing the button on my keys and opening the boot. I picked up the pile of papers, it being for tomorrow, before slamming the boot shut. I locked my car and headed back past the field before heading into school and to the top floor where my classroom was.

I dumped the papers on the front table, sorting them out and I knew they were for Ashton's first class tomorrow and I furrowed my brows, before going to my desk. I had to finish the marking of the year nine tests but I couldn't as I heard the footballers shouting coming from the field. I glanced out the window and saw them running around playing a game of shirts and skins and I cursed God for putting Ashton on the skins team. I couldn't think of him like that, i had to stop thinking about his face when it's two am and I can't sleep, not of his body when I should be marking tests. He was too young and my student, that was way too illegal for christ's sake. I couldn't think of him like that. Besides I doubt he's even gay, maybe not after his dad's beatings. I sighed to myself and got back to my work.

About forty minutes later the door opened and Ashton was there in his football jersey and I smiled at he sat down in the same place as yesterday, right in front of me. He pulled out his work and the water bottle I'd given him yesterday. He began to do some work as I stared at him, I could see sweat on his neck, the shirt showing some of his collarbones and I bit my lip to contain myself from leaping across the table and ripping the shirt off of him and pressing kisses to his neck and leaving bruises in my path. I couldn't do that. Fucking snap out of it Luke, dammit

I sighed a little to myself and instead asked Ashton a question, "So Ash, I found out your dad was an asshole." I said bluntly, making Ashton look at me with a frown.

"My mum said she'd call you, I didn't think she'd tell you what happened." Ashton sighed and I shook my head at him. "I don't talk to him anymore, he's a dick and I hate him for what he did to me. He didn't try to fix it either, he just ran away with some girl who he'd been fucking behind my mums back. We tend to avoid the subject of him." Ashton chuckled halfheartedly making me smile.

"Your mum also mentioned a boyfriend when you were ten." Ashton blushed a little at that.

"Oh yeah, it was Michael. At the time it wasn't serious obviously because we were ten but I knew then that I liked boys and I don't know, my dad tried to beat it out of me. I've never even kissed a guy or done anything and it's been years since I thought about a guy." He sighed a little, running a hand through his hair. "And Mikey has his own boyfriend now, outside of school."

"If Michael's has a boyfriend, why did you freak out with me?" I asked, warily.

"I was in a shitty mood and you were pushing me about the answer and saying I was failing. I just snapped and I knew about that, so I said it. Sorry by the way." Ashton slouched in his seat. "I didn't mean it, I am too. And I just saw you with a guy and I remember my dad's words, from when he hit me and stuff."

I nodded, "When I came out it was twelve years ago and people were still weird about it, I came out to my parents and brothers at dinner and it was just awkward but they said that it was okay and at sixteen I just wanted to make them happy because I wasn't doing too good in school and you know how everyone wants their parents approval and it was a little awkward for a few days but everything was fine. When I got my first boyfriend, he came for dinner and my dad grilled him like a normal dad would because he just wanted the person to be right for me--he wasn't, he ended up cheating on me." I chuckled, and Ashton just stared at me. "But what I'm trying to say is, you don't have to be nervous or scared about telling your family or Michael or the school because it's normal now, it's legal in all of America for same-sex couples to be married and you need to embrace that new found law and just go for it."

Ashton blushed and nodded, "Thanks Mr Hemmings."

"You can call me Luke, Ash." I told him and Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Okay, Sir." He smirked at me. "So I know I'm not the best at math but I'm gonna say your twenty eight?"

I nodded, "Yep."

"You don't look that old, younger actually. I'd say twenty two at the least." Ashton said and I smiled. "And everyone thinks you're the hottest teacher here, along with the Wood Shop teacher, he's hot too."

"I've heard people talking about me Ash." I chuckled, feeling a little jealous of Ashton finding Harrison hot. "Calling me hot and stuff, sometimes even saying what they'd do to me then I realise they're like twelve and it's just weird to think a twelve year old wants to hop in your pants."

Ashton laughed at my words, a snort leaving his mouth making me smile, "Well you're pretty hot, Sir." Ashton smirked, cheeks red. "Like I wouldn't mind if you fucked me."

Oh, my.

"Wow shit, I shouldn't have said that." Ashton mumbled a second later. "I'm sorry." he put his head in his hands in embarrassment.

I chuckled, "It's fine." I said leaning back and looking at the honey haired boy, his hazel eyes looking down at his work now. You're hot too, I wanted to say.

The image of Ashton shirtless ran through my head and I bit my lip, that was going into the wank bank.

-

I double updated, maybe a triple if I don't die of sleep deprivation, it's 5am

apparently, you guys haven't heard of a wank bank but its a thing in england lol, it's literally a bank of things you want to, hence why ashton shirtless is in it