chapter twenty two (+)

hey follow my Instagram! @holyshitpippa

-

My class with Ashton had technically finished forever now but they still came in because apparently they liked me and I had a good film and music collection.

So the class were watching a film: Avatar, I think they decided. And most were watching, others revising but Ashton and Michael sat at the back giggling and laughing and playing on their phones.

I heard Ashton giggle and as cute as it is, I wanted to tell him to shut up. I watched as Michael leaned over to Ashton and whispered something to him, the both of them glancing at me, making me furrow my brows.

Ashton smiled at Michael before Ashton looked at me fully, "Sir, you never told us about your boyfriend." He said and I sighed, resting my chin against my palm. "Like is he hot? Does he give good head? Nice ass? Good in the sack? Nice face? Any tattoos? Pretty eyes?"

Everyone's attention began to go to either me and Ashton, and away from the film on the projector.

"I don't have to tell any of you about him." I said.

I saw Stacy whine, "But I wanna know if he's hot."

"He is." I shrugged. "That's my personal life g--"

"But is he good at head?" Ashton said, louder. "Like you can't marry a guy who's terrible at getting you off." I heard some of the girls laughing at his obscene words. "You won't be satisfied your entire life and then you'll regret it an--"

"Ashton, leave my classroom please." I said before standing up.

The class oohed as Ashton stood up and smirked at Michael. I opened the door for him and he smiled before leaving the class. I followed after him, closing the door.

I made sure no one was looking before I pressed him against the wall. "What the fuck are you doing? I'm still your teacher, don't say that shit in class." I growled, my hands on his waist.

"Sorry Daddy." Ashton said, giving me a pout. "'M just horny." He smirked, his hands going to my waist, one grazing me through my jeans. "Ever since last night at the PTA meeting and you asking if I wanted to come over. I wanted you to make love to me." He smiled. "I've been thinking about it all day and last night."

"All night?" I questioned, my hands going to his neck where he had an old hickey.

"Mhm, touched myself to the thought of you." Ashton mumbled, "Got three fingers in and a hand on my cock and I came moaning your name Daddy."

I gulped, "Head out of school at lunch, I'll make an excuse to leave too and I'll pick you up and we can do it in my car, yeah baby?" Ashton nodded leaning up and kissing me. "Love you." I mumbled against his skin.

"Love you too." He whispered, squeezing the me through my black jeans making me hiss and grip his neck a little and he grinned. "Let's go back to class."

***

I walked through reception, my phone and keys in hand as I made my way to the door but was stopped. "Mr Hemmings?" I turned around to the receptionist, she was married to Eli.

"Forgot some papers for my last class at home, I'll be back in twenty." I said before leaving the school. I found my car before pulling out of the car park and heading left like I told Ashton.

After a few minutes I found Ashton on a street corner and I rolled down the window, "Hey baby, hop in the car!" I called.

Ashton snorted, "You're stupid." He got in the front seat, "And I'm not a hooker, I'm your boyfriend." He leaned across and kissed me. "Where are we doing this?" He asked.