chapter thirty six

Second to last chapter

even when Luke is dressed like that he looks so attractive idk and aSHTONS FINGERS

-

We'd been back in Australia for about a week now. Ashton's mum and step dad had their wedding just last night and Ashton and I were completely knackered as we cuddled in my bed.

It was nine am on a Tuesday and I had to go in to the high school in an hour. So I had to get up.

But when I tried moving my arms from Ashton's waist, he whined and grabbed my waist, tugging me in to him again which made me giggle in to his neck. "Cmon baby, I need to go."

"No." Ashton whimpered, his legs wrapping around my waist and clinging to me making my laugh loudly. "Lukey." He whined.

"I have to go to the school, help set up. They're giving out your results today." I insisted, "You can come with me."

"Really?" Ashton asked, looking up at me. "Even with the teachers?"

"Yes, they all know." I chuckled. "We'll shower and leave yeah?"

***

At the school I was putting tables up in the hall, Elijah was helping while Ashton was sitting in a chair on his phone. Probably texting Michael.

"So how was London?" Eli asked, putting the legs down on the table.

I smiled, "It was good, got to see my cousin again." I shrugged, licking my lips. "We um had a pregnancy scare."

Elijah looked at me so quickly, "You what?"

"He thought he was pregnant and he took four tests and they were negative." I shrugged. "We're fine, and I also gave him a promise ring, I told him I'd marry him one day." I smiled to myself, biting at my lip ring in my mouth.

"Oh, that's sweet." Elijah smiled, "But please don't get him pregnant for another four years at the most."

"I intend to wait a long while." I chuckled.

Once all the tables were up, we had to go through the envelopes which had everyone's results in them. I put half the pile in alphabetical order, keeping a hold of Ashton's. Once I put them all down, I walked over to my boyfriend, dangling the brown envelope between my fingers.

Ashton looked up, "Mine?" I nodded and he took it. "You have to promise to not deprive me of sex if I have a D in maths. Spanks at most." I sighed, but nodded. Ashton grinned, ripping open the paper and pulling out the two sheets inside.

His eyes scanned the paper and he grinned, "I got a C fuck you Luke."

I took the paper and smiled, everything was a C and above. Even if by the scores he barely scraped it in Maths. His English was an A along with his PE and also his Art was an A. He had a few B's and the rest were C's.

"I'm proud of you." I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Good boy."

"Can I get a reward?" He asked cheekily making me roll my eyes.

I leant down and kissed his cheek, "You can have my cock." I whispered before pulling away when some other students came in.

I couldn't leave till two o'clock, it was around eleven now so I let Ashton go home with Michael when he came. Ashton kissed me before he left, showing Michael his results.

I was left at the school for a few hours till I could finally go home and when I did, Ashton, Calum and Michael were on my sofa, eating and playing video games.