epilogue

prepare to cry

-

My hand lay on Ashton large round tummy, my head in his neck as I left kisses to his skin. We were both naked and Ashton was completely out of it from our previous activities so I had to hold him and make sure he didn't just knock out or something. "Baby you okay?"

Ashton nodded softly, making me smile and run my hand from his tummy up to his chest and then his neck and resting on his cheek. "You look so perfect like this." I smiled, sitting up before leaning down and kissing the baby bump. "This baby is gonna be fucking cute."

I ran my hand across the bump making Ashton shiver, "Stop that tickles." He giggled. "Help me sit up." He whined.

I helped him up, before putting some cute little panties on him, and some leggings that rested right below his stomach. I put on some boxers before sitting in between his legs, my hands caressing his tummy as Ashton stared at me. "I can't believe it's happening soon." I smiled. "We've been trying for two freaking years."

Ashton smiled, resting his hand on top of mine on the bump. "You wanted a baby right after getting married."

"And if you said yes, we'd already be holding her." I huffed. "I can't believe we've been married for six years." I smiled before leaning over the bump and kissing Ashton. "I love you."

"I love you too. Now what are we doing for food because I am craving about three different ice creams." He giggled making me fondly kiss at him again. "Luke."

"That's Daddy to you mister."

"Shut up, you're my husband, not your damn kinky friend." He huffed making me smile and kiss him again. "Stop kissing me, I don't have the strength to kiss back." He pouted.

"Fine, I'll go but your damn ice cream."

***

"Luke!" Ashton squealed from the living room in our home.

"What?" I asked, leaving the kitchen seeing Ashton was holding his protruding stomach. "Ash?"

I watched as Ashton panted before he groaned, "The baby, it's coming."

I cursed, "Fuck." I ran up the stairs to get the baby bag and carrier before I got to Ashton. I helped him stand up, holding him up as I grabbed my car keys and out the front door. I helped him in to the car and threw the baby things in the back.

I got in the drivers seat and Ashton gripped my arm as I drove off. "Baby, can you call our parents? Yeah?" I asked. "I don't wanna risk crashing."

Ashton nodded, panting softly. I handed him my phone and he unlocked it before he pressed it to his ear. "Mum." He squeaked, "Luke and I are going the hospital now."

I heard a squeak from his mum and Ashton chuckled before hissing. "Can you hurry? and call Luke's parents too?"

Ashton hung up and a few minutes later we got to the hospital. I drove us towards a car park before parking, I got out the car, going around to Ashton and helping him out of the vehicle. "Just wait a minute." I mumbled pressing my lips to his cheek and grabbing the baby bag, which had some clothing for Ashton in too.

I took Ashton's hand and we walked towards the main visitor entrance. "Okay, let's find the ward." I mumbled, taking in a deep breath and grinning at Ashton. "Excited baby?"