chapter fourteen (+)

This is continued from the next chapter, same day

By the way Ashton looks like 19 year old Ashton in this and current Luke but he wears glasses

-

from // elijah Evans

Hi Luke,

I was thinking after our talk yesterday about Ashton, that we should do a sex ed lesson soon. I would like for you to talk about sexualities as well as sex education and also genders. It would be informational for the kids and then if any day comes and they are confused, they will have some idea. Please get back to me if you agree or not

-Elijah

I read the email as I sat on my bed, Ashton sitting in between my legs and playing with my belt buckle. "Ash, read this." I said and turn the Mac around, letting me remove my glasses and wipe them down. Ashton looked up and began to read the paragraph and he smiled at the end.

"That's a great idea." Ashton smiled. "Like talk about gay, straight, lesbian sex and all that. Then you can talk about transgender, gender fluid and with the sexualities get like demiromantic as well as the usual things." He grinned, sitting up and moving the laptop before he moved in to my lap and straddled me. "People need to know there's more than two genders, as well as just three or four sexualities."

He kissed me and I hummed, a little surprised. "Yeah?" I questioned.

"Yeah. It's better than the sex ed we use to have and they had just gave us bananas and condoms and made us put it on for the class." Ashton giggled, "And people will be informed then too, and we won't get any assholes if someone is trans and they won't have an excuse to say they don't understand it."

He kissed me again and I whined, "Stop kissing, I'm too tired to do the sexuals Ash."

Ashton rolled his eyes, "I could ride you, or give you a blow job or maybe I could eat you out." I bit my lip as I stared up at him and Ashton grinned, "Cmon Daddy, let me help. You already have a semi anyway."

I sighed, "Okay fine, give me a blowjob."

Ashton giggled and got off my lap before he wiggled in between my legs. He undid my slacks and the belt with it before he pulled down my boxers and my semi was revealed. Ashton took a hold of my cock and licked the tip once before pulling away and getting comfortable.

He looked up at me, smiling before he took the tip in his mouth and sucked softly before he began to take more in to his mouth. He felt warm and wet around me and I let out a small moan as he sucked me roughly.

He pulled off, and instead pumped my hard on and sucked on my balls softly and I moaned again, my hands going to his hair and running my hand through it and tugging a little. He continued to pump and suck and I was whimpering and biting my bottom lip in pleasure. God, I loved Ashton's mouth.

He stopped sucking at my balls and instead moved to take me in to his mouth again. I watched as his other hands slipped to my bum and I relaxed as he slipped a finger inside of me and began to thrust slowly. I clenched around him as Ashton began to deep throat me and I watched as he gagged on my cock before he began to bob his head up and down on me. "Princess, you feel amazing." I hummed and Ashton pulled off and licked around my head and he stared up at me before leaning up and pecking my lips once. "Do you like sucking me off?" I asked and Ashton nodded, going back down on me again, quickening his speed of his finger inside of me.

"Love sucking you off Daddy." He moaned softly before sucking on my head and slipping all the way down. I bucked my hips and he gagged, so I held his head down and I felt him relax, his free hand scratching my thighs. I let him go and he gasped making me chuckle. "Don't." He pinched my thigh and I pouted and grabbed my cock and tapped it against his nose and he slapped my thigh before he sucked on my tip again and I moaned, tugging his fringe downwards as he sucked me hard and I whined softly.

"I'm close." I whimpered out and Ashton sucked harder until I was mid orgasm and he pulled off and let me come on his lips and chin. He looked pretty covered in it before he wiped it off with his fingers before sucking them clean and I smiled before he swallowed it all down and kissed me. "You did good baby boy."

Ashton grinned and kissed me again. "Thank you, Daddy." He hummed.

"How many blowjóbs have you given me?" I questioned.

Ashton hummed, "I think like two." He shrugged, "Why?"

"Because you're amazing at them." I stroked his cheek as he lay his on my stomach, his hand resting on my bare thigh.

"I've watched a lot of porn." He giggled and I tapped his cheek softly, my hand cupping it and then down to his neck. He had a few hickeys on his neck, I could hear people in class questioning where he got them and he's just respond with "my boyfriend gave them me" and I would sit at the front of the class, secretly proud. I had just as many, but they were lower and more hidden. He liked to give me hickeys on my thighs and chest and my v-lines, they were hidden but they were kept between the two of us. Unless I was shirtless with Calum in the room, he would tease me. I had one hickey though at the back of my neck, that had been done one lunch time and Ashton had stood behind me while I sat at my computer and he sucked the hickey there.

We loved showing who was who's through hickeys and it was nice, people knew Ashton was taken and the kids knew I was too. Just as long as the both of us knew we were taken it was fine.

And as I stared down at Ashton, who was making soothing patterns against my thigh, I realised it. I loved him, a lot. And if he allowed me to, I'd want to spend my life with him.