chapter twenty eight (+)

look at this link because it practically is this fanfic :) http://lashtonhuman.tumblr.com/post/130066165141/s-is-for-the-simple-need-e-is-for-the-ecstasy-x-is

Oh I hope that link still works

-

Ashton and I sat on the floor against the wall, below the white board. I had a chocolate bar in my lap, it was slowly melting in the heat of the open blinds but I didn't care because Ashton was leaning against my side.

"This is a shit speech, Luke." Ashton grumbled making me roll my eyes. He handed me the clipboard so I gave him the chocolate which he bit at.

I read through the speech, "Whats wrong with it?"

"Too serious. You're the favourite teacher, show them why. Be funny and cute." Ashton explained. "I'll write it." He took the clip board off of me before he began to write so I sat and watched him write before I set my hand on his thigh.

Ashton didn't stop writing as my fingers pressed to his crotch softly before I whined against Ashton's neck. "Ashy baby." I cooed. When he didn't react I stood up and pouted.

I took the clip board making Ashton shriek but I grabbed his hands and attached his lips to mine, before dragging him to the supply cupboard in the back of the class.

I shut the door behind us as I pressed Ashton to it, my tongue slipping in to his mouth as we made out. My hands were on his hips but not for long as Ashton grabbed my bum and pulled me flush against him, grinding in to me. "Fućk." I whispered, before holding Ashton as close as I could, feeling Ashton start to grind against me.

"Daddy." Ashton panted out as my lips trailed down to his neck and sucked as he lay his head back on the door.

Then I suddenly heard the classroom door open. I pulled off of Ashton panting softly. "Babe." I breathed. "Stay here, and stay quiet." I whispered before turning around and grabbing a folder from a shelf and leaving through the door to see Carla. "Oh hey." I smiled.

"Hi Luke." She smiled. "I um have something for you."

I walked over to her seeing a little box and an envelope. "Oh thank you—what's this for?" I took the box, seeing my name on the envelope.

"Teacher of the year award." She smiled. "You deserve it. The kids love you."

I smiled and pulled her in to a quick hug. "This means a lot, thank you Carla." I kissed her cheek and she blushed before leaving the classroom.

I shut the door before calling to Ashton. "Come here." I called and he came out of the store cupboard, as I sat down at my desk and opened the cardboard box. Ashton sat on my desk, watching as I did.

I tore it open before smiling at what was inside, "that's nice." I took out the plaque reading what it said:

Luke Hemings
Teacher of the year

"They spelt your name wrong." Ashton said, smiling, trying to hold back his laugh.

"It's still nice Ash." I rolled my eyes, putting it to the side before opening the envelope. Inside was a card and a voucher. I took out the voucher first seeing a free meal at a restaurant. "Guess where we're going to." I held it to Ashton as I took out the card and read through some of the notes from other teachers.

One in the corner caught my eye:

Luke, you and your toy boy aren't very subtle x

It wasn't even signed with a name and I sighed, closing the card.