chapter fifteen

If I get anything wrong in this chapter, do not comment something rude like I've had before but please just kindly message me and talk nicely thank you x

-

It was a Thursday at school, the day after I got my email from the head about my sex ed class. Ashton had helped me plan out what I should do and I was ready for it. I was doing it all day, my first lesson being Ashton's class and the class next door. So they all had to fit in to my tiny classroom.

Once everyone had been in the room, I put on the power point Ashton made for me.

It said sex ed in caps and everyone whooped making me roll my eyes. "It's not just about sex this time guys, there's going to be more things added because you need to know. So you don't fuck up and say something offensive." I said harshly making some people gasp at my swear.

"Okay how many genders are there? Hands up."

Some People raised their hands and I pointed to Chris who usually sat at the back alone, "there's none." He said and I pointed to someone else, Una was her name.

"Two obviously."

"Ok who thinks Chris is right?" I asked. Most of the class raised their hands, "who agrees with Una." People hesitated when putting their hands up.

"Chris is right, and also wrong." I said. "To me personally there are no genders. You're given a label for what body part you have, but you're gender is how you feel in you're head. For example, I am classed as a boy because of what's in between my legs but if I thought I was a girl, people could call me female pronouns like her and she and I could wear skirts and stuff but people would call me weird because "I'm a boy"." I said, putting marks over I'm a boy. "And I need you guys to all know to respect someone who is like that. If we had someone who was gender fluid who transgender, you do not call them a freak, you ask them for their pronoun if you're not sure and you are kind to them."

The class seemed to understand what I was saying so I smiled. "Are any of you actually confused with your body? The way it's shaped? Or what you have down there? Or do you just hate it altogether."

Someone raised their hand and everyone looked to her, it was Britney, from my class. "I am gender fluid." She smiled.

Someone else raised their hand, "Can someone tell me the actual definition please?" He asked kindly and I smiled, finding the slide I had done for it.

"This is from Urban dictionary; Gender Fluid is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days. Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation." I looked to Britney, "I haven't seen you in any boy settings before."

Britney blushed from her seat. "When I have boys days I don't go outside a lot. And if I feel like a boy on a school day, I just dress down a little bit. I wasn't out till now." She smiled.

"If you see anyone give her shit, you punch them." Ashton yelled from the back.

Britney grinned and I walked over to her, and she gave me a high five to my outstretched hand.

"We cool with genders?" I asked and everyone yelled a yes. "Okay next topic! Sexualities."

I walked to the back of the class and sat on Ashton's seat, and he subtly touched my lower back. He sat in the corner so no one saw but Michael, who smiled. "How many sexualities are there?"

Una raised her hand, "Isn't there just the straight, gay, bi. I feel like I'm wrong after knowing about the genders now." She blushed.

Ashton whispered beside me, "there's seven types."