chapter twenty five (+)

only a tiny bit of smut tho

-

"I'll see you yeah?" I smiled against Ashton's pretty pink lips, biting his bottom one and nibbling making him moan softly.

Ashton nodded, and I let his lip go. My hands slid up to his cheeks, "I'll see you at school in half an hour."

"What are we doing in class? I don't have to attend anymore, but I'm going to see your face." Ashton asked, giggling at the end making me melt.

"We're gonna watch some films baby boy, and then you're gonna ace your exam in the afternoon and then you can come to mine and if you've done good, I'll reward you with my cock yeah?" Ashton nodded eagerly and grinded against me softly. "Eager already aye?"

"So much Daddy." Ashton whimpered, capturing my lips in a searing kiss. "Fuck, I need to go." He whispered, climbing off my lap in to the passenger seat of my car. "I'll see you at school." I kissed his nose and lips once more before Ashton got out of my car.

"Love you!" I called, hearing Ashton say it through the now closed door before he went round the corner to his house.

I drove off towards school and twenty eight minutes later my first class was coming in to my room and Ashton sat at the back with Michael. So I situated myself with my folder and stuff behind Ashton as a film played on the projector, it was The Fault In Our Stars, someone had brought it in to watch.

Ashton was doing some revision, for Science I think as Michael sat doing English revision.

I saw Ashton pouted before he slowly turned around and I smiled as his eyes met mine, "You okay?" I asked.

Ashton nodded, "My family is going on holiday in the summer." He said and I nodded. "I'm not going with them." He smiled at me shyly and I grinned.

"So you're mine for the summer?" Ashton blushed and nodded, biting the lid of his pen.

"Ew." Michael snorted. "That's disgusting. Remind me not to visit while that's happening." Michael screwed his nose up and I chuckled. "Who tops?"

Ash and I's eyes widened, "Michael, you don't ask that." I said flatly, rolling my eyes and marking a question on an exam.

"So you bottom?" Ashton snorted, at Michael's assumption of Luke, "Ash does?" He said quietly.

I saw Ashton nod, "I love it." He said.

I smirked, "You better. Why does everyone think I bottom, I destroy his ass." I said crudely, but quietly.

"Well if everyone thinks you're a bottom, maybe you should one day."

I wanted to say something but the door opened and everyone looked to see Elijah. He smiled, "Morning everyone." Everyone mumbled a good morning and he looked at me. "Luke can we talk?"

Ashton gave me a look as I stood up and went to the door. We went outside my class and I shut the door behind me. "What's up?"

"I wanted to congratulate you." Eli grinned but I furrowed my eyebrows. "You won teacher of the year, ninety percent of the kids voted for you."

My mouth fell open but I didn't say anything; I smiled. "Th-Thank you, that's great."

"I'm pretty sure that Irwin and Clifford kid helped. They were convincing everyone to vote for you." Elijah said and I smiled to myself. "You'll have to do a speech at graduation, so make it good Luke."

I nodded, "I will."

"I'll let you get back to your class." Eli smiled and I thanked him before we separated and I went back in to the class smiling.

"What's got you so happy? Get a hand job form the head?" I rolled my eyes at Ash's words.

"I got teacher of the year." I grinned, "Heard you helped." I whispered, leaning forward a little. My hand on the back of his chair.

"Yeah I did." Ashton smirked, lowering his voice. "Do I get a reward?"

I hummed, "Maybe if you're good."

***

Lunch time Ashton was on his knees, unbuckling my belt on my slacks. I lifted my hips, letting Ashton take off my trousers and boxers and my cock stood up as I dropped my hips again.

Ashton took the base in his hands and I smiled down at him as he began to lean forward but I stopped him. "I love you y'know." I said softly.

"Why are you telling me that before I suck you off?" Ashton asked with a giggle and I chuckled. "But I love you too." He giggled and I ran my hand through his hair before tugging him down and he took me in to his mouth, quick and deep.

I moaned softly, my hands going through his hair as he began to bob his head on me and I sighed out, folding my arms behind my head and letting him get to it.

I stared down at my honey haired football captain boyfriend as he sucked me off, biting my bottom lip in concentration. I just wanted him to make me come, but I wanted to come inside of him.

"Baby boy." I cooed, tugging his hair softly and he pulled off with red swollen lips. "Trousers off baby, gonna make love to you yeah?"

Ashton giggled and stood up, pulling down his jeans and left himself in his black panties. I grabbed his hips, leaning forward and kissing him through his panties, making him moan. "Turn around, over the desk." I instructed softly.

Ashton nodded, pulling down his panties and bending over. I smiled and stood up, pulling down my slacks and I quickly prepped Ashton before I pushed inside of him.

Ashton whimpered, "Fuck, did you lock the door?"

"Yeah, baby." I whispered before pulling out and slamming back in. "So tight princess." I cooed. My hands settled on his lower back, pushing him down to the desk.

Ashton whined, slamming his head on the desk so I tugged his hair. "Baby no, just enjoy this."

Ashton's hand gripped at the edge of the desk as I pounded in to him. Ashton moaned softly and I grinned, loving the sound of his sweet moans.

"Touch yourself baby." I cooed at Ashton, before he began to jack himself off and I was fucking him till he came all over himself. I was soon coming over his bum, before I pulled away.

I cleaned up Ashton's back, pulling my trousers up, and his panties. Ashton sat in my chair, as I cleaned my desk up, Ashton's come over the surface.

I sat down on Ashton's lap, kissing him deeply. "You okay baby boy?" I asked, running my hand through his hair.

"Yeah Lukey." Ashton whispered, "I'm good, you make me sore though."

"Good." I hummed with a smile. "You've got class, cmon." I whispered. "Love you."

"Love you too." Ashton smiled, kissing me softly. "Off, I need to go."

I got off his lap, "I'll see you yeah? Come round after school?"

Ashton nodded and smiled softly as he stood up, "I will." He pecked my nose. "I love you."

"I love you too."

And Ashton left my classroom with a wink and a limp.